By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TENCHU 4 CONFIRMED for U.S. Published by...

Yeah Izaaz101, unfortunately it is. Publishers don't advertise games and then bitch about the lack of sales. Go figure.

Around the Network

Ubisoft publishing outside Japan is old news.

I was hoping for a release date. :/

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Imagine: Ninjaz

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I hope this doesn't go the NMH route.......

Tenchu Toilet Paper anyone?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Boycott this!

Around the Network

Ubisoft will not develop the game, only translate it, so it has a chance of being good.
But they may also translate it badly just to make fun of the Wii (like they're used to).

Formação do indíviduo, transformação da sociedade.

Tell us something we never know, UNLESS its IGN themselves who dont know what the Publisher of Tenchu 4 is.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

No advertising confirmed.

izaaz101 said:
Darc Requiem said:
Can you say zero TV ads?

It's No More Heroes all over again........

No More Heroes was a blood and controversial game in some aspects because of the excessive violence.  After Manhunt 2, Ubisoft wanted to keep this game on a quite note to kinda slip it under mainstream press.  Otherwise may have gone through all the shit Manhunt 2 went through.  I personally don't blame them.  They probably saved a lot of money by doing that and it weighed out in both Suda and Ubisoft's favor in the end.

Tenchu IV is different so they should be able to advertise the title without those worries.

Cougarman said:

the trailer looks good actully, bit dark though, early next year is going to be great with this game, the conduit and hopefully fatal frame 4 coming

Great minfs think alike.  (intentional)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.