By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TENCHU 4 CONFIRMED for U.S. Published by...

UBISOFT

Tenchu 4 Coming to America

Ubisoft picks up the game for a stateside release.

September 22, 2008 - Hardcore players rejoice. Third-party publisher Ubisoft revealed to IGN on Monday that it has teamed with developer Acquire to release the upcoming action-stealth title, Tenchu 4, for Wii in America and Europe. The game, which is being created by the same developer that incepted the series , will launch in both regions early next year, according to the studio.

In Tenchu 4, gamers will take on the roles of two assassins and use the Wii remote to "fight, dash, jump and kill like a true ninja." The title will continue the franchise's saga of Rikimaru and Ayame, superior ninjas who must put their skills to use in order to keep the peace in feudal Japan. Rikimaru uses stealth to advance through levels, while Ayame is both acrobatic and aggressive. Tenchu 4 boasts more than 10 missions and 50 side quests.

Ubisoft was kind enough to supply us with the first English trailer of the forthcoming Wii title, which we've embedded in today's announcement article above. We've also posted four exclusive new screenshots to our media section below.

Fans hoping to learn much more about Tenchu 4 need only wait a couple more weeks. The title will be shown in playable form at the Tokyo Game Show this October. We'll be there with hands-on reports and new media, so stay tuned.

Link

Around the Network

Assassins Creed it up.

We've known Ubi were publishing this for awhile.

I've shed my tears a long time ago.

Edit: Nice trailer though.

I remember Ubisoft expressing interest, but it wasn't quite confirmed.  I could be wrong though.

But anyways, at least we get a round-about time frame of it's domestic release.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

the trailer looks good actully, bit dark though, early next year is going to be great with this game, the conduit and hopefully fatal frame 4 coming

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Can you say zero TV ads?

WOW!!! Ubisoft really did listen to your boycott guys! WELL DONE!

Darc Requiem said:
Can you say zero TV ads?

It's No More Heroes all over again........

Will they advertise it this time?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."