By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS Japan: Japanese consumers will agree that Xbox 360 is the best

Takashi Sensui, the general manager of Microsoft's Xbox division in Japan has stated that the core of the Xbox 360 business is made up of three elements: great titles, best online sevice and accessible hardware. Now all these three elements are in place, they believe that the Japanese consumers will agree that the Xbox 360 is the best option available.

"Takashi Sensui Named General Manager of Microsoft’s Xbox Division ...

“The core of the Xbox 360 business is made up of three elements: great titles, the best online service and accessible hardware. Now we have all three elements firmly in place, we believe that Japanese consumers will see what we have to offer and agree that it is the best option available.”

What’s clear is that while the Xbox 360 may never ‘win’ in Japan Microsoft certainly hasn’t given up the fight. Don’t be surprised to hear some big-name announcements from the platform holder centered on the Japanese market at next month’s Tokyo Game Show."

Via Edge-Online

Sorry if posted already.

How would I go about putting quotes in a quotation box? What is the required code?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

WTF Microsoft? Show some humility once in a while. Lord.
I won't deny or approve of this, but being humble is always good.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I'm excited to see the next set of numbers in Japan.

Of course the number will drop, but I'm hoping it stays over 10k and then never go back below 8k for the rest of the year.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

you have to admit your weaknesses microsoft, and not make rediculous statements like this. go give a peek at the install bases and you'll go hiding under your bed.

No.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Sometimes it's just better not to say anything, Takashi... but... TGS couldn't come sooner. I wanna see what big name annoucements he's talking about.

LOL!

Should take a look at weekly sales.

bad PR oh god, soooo bad . hahaha.

in other news it looks like they will buy other jrpgs timed exclusive

Soriku said:
Sales figures aren't exactly showing that, Mr. Takashi Sensui.

Thats not his fault. It's the perception of the company where SONY is god in Japan. But hes not giving up and it clearly shows with the plehothra of games coming only for the 360.

^Rofl EDIT at Jo21