By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who hates Greatest/Platinum Hits game Cases?

It isn't that bad. Besides it isn't hard to get a not Greatest Hits cover art.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

@Pandaexpresspanda: Is there anything about buying games that you DO like? Just sayin', 'cause you've made threads on how much you hate preordering, how much you hate buying used games, and now this.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

not at all, I have more inportant things to concern myself about.

A game that reaches ptatinum/greatest hits status is usually available at a similar price in the normal packaging anyway.

I also believe that 360 cases are horrible, and I replace them (though I have not too many) with high puality prints from the internet. There are a few sites out there who do an incredible job (of course they target the pirates, but who cares? I buy these games 100% legally)

I loved the ones for PSone, the green color is awesome. the PS2 GHs was all right. the PS3 is ok as well but I wish it was blu. MS's on the other hand is butt ugly.

Around the Network

Are they really red? For curiosity sake does anybody have images of these new cases because I'm interested.

I don't have a problem with them.  I assume that they aren't blue, because all the bluray movie cases are blue.

I don't mind the US PS3 greatest hits cases at all. Reminds of HD-DVD cases. The 360 platinum hits cases on the other hand....god, they are the ugliest shit I've ever seen. Seriously, why couldn't they just stick to the original Xbox style? Even those were better.

The platinum looks far worse than greatest hits. I never liked the platinum covers but this gen it's worse than the previous XD.. i wish we could have gotten red too :p it looks sort of cool.

Check out my game about moles ^

I have the Platinum R&C and it looks awful.