By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who hates Greatest/Platinum Hits game Cases?

the only one I feel looks like total butt is this one:

Around the Network

huh? who cares how the f**king cases look as long as the game is ace and cheap

I never buy platinum games. If the game goes platinum, i just ebay an original copy. I collect games, and put them on my shelf. A platinum case just ruins it, even worse, they change the disc. This was god awful on the ps1 and ps2, where it was just silver and black.. horrible. The ps3 platinum cases are one of the most awful things i have seen lol, havnt seen what the disc looks like yet.

Platinum Hits Cases are Flat-out ugly...

But, when you get the game new for $10, It's hard to complain.

The Platinum covers have just gone worse every generation. The PS1 ones were pretty decent; you could tell them apart from the original ones but they weren't disturbing. The PS2 ones weren't too bad either at first. Later they got worse though and then they were terrible. Still, there's been nothing as bad the PS3 ones. They're horrible; there's almost no way I'd buy them.

It almost looks like they want them to stay on the shelves instead of getting bought.

Around the Network

Yes, it's awful.

Lafiel said:
huh? who cares how the f**king cases look as long as the game is ace and cheap

Yeah. I got loads of games for $20. I don't mind having different cover colors. If the look of the damn box is a dealbreaker more than the games themselves, what the hell is wrong with you?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

PandaexpressPanda---your really starting to look like a game snob, not a good thing

I hate the new red PS3 cases. It makes the game look like it should be in the adult movie section.