By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Question to all Sony fans.

i would probably switch to sega

i hate microsoft and am neutral towards Nintendo

My Top 5 Games of All Time

1. FF7 4. SSX Tricky

2. FE7 5. RE4

3. MGS4

VALENCIA CF

SACRAMENTO KINGS

Around the Network

Nothing would change for me. I don't enjoy games because of the console that plays them.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

microsoft, nintendo doesn't make new IP's, they just make new mario games.

I'll give em credit for the Wii... series, but thats about it.

i really don't know....i might have been switching my mind between which company to side with.....because i was first a huge nintendo fan then switched to sega,then switched back to nintendo.i didn't like Playstation 1 when it was released but one day my brother bought it and i tried it and loved the games and how the system operated..i never turned back to any other company since owning a PS1,i just stuck with the PLAYSTATION Brand (i'm sticking with it)

PLAYSTATION SUPPORTER FOREVER !

Anyone besides Microsoft...

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Around the Network

sega ftw!!! oh unless you only mean between nintendo and microsoft, as if sony just vanished without a trace. then i would choose both nintendo and microsoft....as i already own all three consoles. so therefor i would still already own the others.

I wld play pc games

I'd go where the RPGs are. Last I checked, RPGs don't qualify as "casual"...and the Wii is a lemon (for me, personally) until it has some good RPGs. I guess that means I'd go with a 360.

Of course, in this world, I own all three. If I had to lose one though... it'd be the Wii (I'd hurry and play all the 16-bit RPGs I've downloaded before I had to dump it though ;). Its a shame, since it has sooo much RPG potential... you just don't need huge horsepower for great RPG fun. But the RPG publishers seem to hate it, or shovel "casual RPG" crap onto it... ah well.

if there were no Sony Playstation, video games would not have become Mainstream, and MS would have never entered the console business. it would have just been Gamecube vs Dreamcast.

i dunno.. there are too many maybes.

Check out my game about moles ^