By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Take care all

I'm leaving the forum and just wanted to give a shout out to the Microsoft fans on here (as few as there appears to be) and others as well.  Take care and I hope you have a great year.  For anyone thinking of emailing me don't bother since I won't be logging back in.  Hopefully I'll run into a few of you around the web.  Bye!

Around the Network

good bye. Wii still love you =p

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Legend11 said:
I'm leaving the forum and just wanted to give a shout out to the Microsoft fans on here (as few as there appears to be) and others as well. Take care and I hope you have a great year. For anyone thinking of emailing me don't bother since I won't be logging back in. Hopefully I'll run into a few of you around the web. Bye!

Getting moody again, or is it for real this time?

I remember a similar post by you - about two months ago? 

your mother said:

Getting moody again, or is it for real this time?

I remember a similar post by you - about two months ago?

E3 tends to do that. I've wanted to put a few people in their place, but then I remember, hey, it's E3, gamers b*tch and moan for a good week, then they'll be back to their normal selves ... hopefully. So, I just sit back and laugh, or sometimes shake my head at the nonsense.

I fare thee well in your journies, sir Legend, and hope all your gaming fantasies are fulfilled with your console of choice.

Good luck.

If you don't have me on Live add my gamertag so we can play some games some time.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Bye Legend. I hope you come back some day.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Uhh why are you leaving?

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Seeya around Legend.
Have fun with your console/games of your choosing!

I don't blame you for leaving. There is a lot of bickering here. I understand why so many Nintendo people come here and I don't fault them for it or anything. Its just bad that the fighting pushes people off the forums entirely.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

E3 tends to make fanboys yell back and forth about nothing important, just look at some of the popular threads...it is pretty ridiculous, and I'm sick of it myself.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )