By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Take care all

well I guess you gotta do what you gotta do, I´m still sad you want to go, I´ll ceep you in my friendslist just for old times sake,  don´t let other peoples ignorance get you down, turn that frown around,

Legend11 you will be missed  

Around the Network

bye bye

Time to Work !

Now look what you did you dirty wii fanboys, you chased away another 360 fan, now go sit in the corner with the duct tapped GC's. Hope you come back one day legend, we need more people to fight the evil that is the wii.

PS3owner said:
Now look what you did you dirty wii fanboys, you chased away another 360 fan, now go sit in the corner with the duct tapped GC's. Hope you come back one day legend, we need more people to fight the evil that is the wii.
 Nice to see that Trolls can get emotional too. 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

PS3owner, did he PM you and let you know that the .. ahem.. "dirty wii fanboys" were the reason for him leaving? or have you developed mind reading abilities through the internet? ... Either way, i'm ... impressed ..... ..... ..... yeh

Anyways, cya Legend11, didn't really interact with you much, but i did respect a lot of your posts, and it is a shame that we won't be seeing [m]any more

Around the Network

I delveloped special mind reading abilities over the internet it only cost me $85, thats a nice pic you have too, its looks just like me

I'm sorry to see you go Legend11. You were a member I respected.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Legend11, you were/are one of my favorites posters, take care. hope you can come back someday. 

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Good bye

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Sad to see you go.