By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft CEO about the Wii

Tenchu is... I was considering getting that game...

At least when MH3 hits the US their bar of quality will have to exume itself from the grave it burried it self in.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

I know my context is that Capcom is a 3rd party and so is Ubisoft. X_x, bird's fly over my head too.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I don't get why the nintendo fans here have such high hopes for Monster Hunter 3, you'd think for a series of games with extremely repetitive gameplay and lacklustre everything, the next installment would deliver pretty much the same. Yet people still believe it'll be an excellent game.

On topic: Personally, I have nothing against ubisoft, it's the consumers fault for buying their crappy games, which makes them more money then say, NMH's did (not sure how much publishing costs, but I'm certain their shovelware made more than that game in terms of money).

But eventually other 3rd parties will step up, deliver good games, and they'll see how profitable Wii can be for core games. Sadly, today is not that day.

outlawauron said:
Meh, not a fan of Splinter Cell.

Ugh! Me either, lol. I hate, hate, hate those games. I also didn't like G.R.A.W. as much as advertised. There isn't a Tom Clancy game I can think of that I've actually liked, come to think of it.

I'm not opposed to them, but CoD4, Gears, MGS, and crap like that are just so much better, lol. Makes me a little sick to think of playing TC games....then again, I do like strange, niche, japanese strategy games, which I'm sure every Tom Clancy fan also hates, so karma evens us out.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

CAL4M1TY said:
I don't get why the nintendo fans here have such high hopes for Monster Hunter 3, you'd think for a series of games with extremely repetitive gameplay and lacklustre everything, the next installment would deliver pretty much the same. Yet people still believe it'll be an excellent game.

My only hope for that game is that the game acts as stroke of Nintendo urine, marking the final resting place for the PS3 in Japan.

The hope is(from Sony fanboys), that Monster Hunter doesn't sell well on consoles, only the handhelds, and specifically only the PSP.

God help the PS3 if they're wrong.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
CAL4M1TY said:

On topic: Personally, I have nothing against ubisoft, it's the consumers fault for buying their crappy games, which makes them more money then say, NMH's did (not sure how much publishing costs, but I'm certain their shovelware made more than that game in terms of money).

But eventually other 3rd parties will step up, deliver good games, and they'll see how profitable Wii can be for core games. Sadly, today is not that day.

I'm confused, there's already a Tom Clancy game on the Wii.

ferret1603 said:
I'm confused, there's already a Tom Clancy game on the Wii.

No.  Splinter Cell Double Agent on the Wii is a figment of you imagination.  Or is it something that was swept under a rug?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

ZenfoldorVGI said:
CAL4M1TY said:

My only hope for that game is that the game acts as stroke of Nintendo urine, marking the final resting place for the PS3 in Japan.

The hope is(from Sony fanboys), that Monster Hunter doesn't sell well on consoles, only the handhelds, and specifically only the PSP.

God help the PS3 if they're wrong.

God help the PS3 in Japan? the system survived through complete JRPG drought... why would one (important and selling in Japan) game change anything? especially when Eternal Sonata, WKC, and Last Remnant are coming.