By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Oboro Muramasa Youtouden heading to North America, courtesy of Marvelous

*busts a nut*

Around the Network

That is sweet and th.... LOL! damn Kenology! contain yourself! for the childrens' sake.

anyho, This has hit my radar, I would like to support this, not only because it seems like it is a good game, but I want there to be less of a barrier between US and Japan when it comes to games. Thats the one thing I figured would become less existant in the past 20 years that seems to have become bigger this gen.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Kenology said:
*busts a nut*

You'll be needing this

Yes! Can't wait. I was really hoping this game would come to america.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

No surprise to me, I always knew this was coming. Still, it's great news, and it can't get here soon enough.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Honest question: considering their recent moves, has any publisher ever had such an apropos name?

Seriously, I don't think people realize how much this one title changes the entire landscape of the Wii, for hardcore gamers. Or how much it SHOULD, at least.

This is a game worth owning the damn thing for that's not first party. This title also has mad cred with any respectable PS2 owner or jrpg fanboy.

This is it. This is the damn game. This is the biggest 3rd party exclusive for the Wii, as far as I'm concerned. I'd shit on half of the first party games for Sony and Microsoft combined, to have this on 360.

Since it's coming to the US, well, it has changed the Wii's landscape and credibility as a hardcore gaming machine. This will be the game you list proudly when foeboys run their flap. Trust me when I tell you, this game would be HIGHLY touted on any console it was on, by their respective fanboys. The only reason it hasn't been touted by Wii owners is because we didn't think it was gonna end up finished, and even then we didn't think it'd come to the states.

Now that it has....hell, you guys know this is a spiritual Odin Sphere sequel, right? Do you know how f'n badass that game is, and even if you didn't like it, you have to admit the beauty and awe the game inspires in so many people. What about GrimGrimoire? Man, the story in that game was f'n awesome.

This is it. This is the game that could overtake Vesperia and Radiant Dawn this gen as best niche title. This game has real underground cred and potential that no other Wii game has ever had, aside from perhaps NMH.

To millions and millions of gamers, this game is nothing. To gamers who know their damn business, this is the one to be looking out for.

I wanna hear Naz speak on this. I think he liked Odin.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Muramasa: The Demon Blade I declare that this shall be your theme song. Zenfoldor has spoken, so it shall come to pass.

lol, waggle this:

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

How beautiful can a game be?
Marvelous has the answer.
Nice.
Very nice indeed. XD

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

I'm so happy that I'm getting the shakes. This announcement is godly. The Wii now has the trifecta of Japanese goodness coming to America, Platinum Games, Treasure and Vanillaware. Now I don't know which one I want more.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.