By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion NEW Trailer

Oh yes, that's the ticket!
I am excited about this now for the first time since it was announced!

Around the Network

Weapons use is only usable when you input the special move.

whats with all these "quitely devloped" games, they need to give tekken more hype.

So...when's it out? And then when is it out in Europe? (6 months later then Japan right?)

Hmm, pie.

Even if they have the weapons, would be so worthless since it takes forever to use them. Also, it's probably allowed in a "Special Versus" type of mode.

Jin, Hwoarang, and Lars rape

Around the Network

looks okay. I'm waiting to see some better vid quality of the game so I can see the difference from tekken ps2 and tekken ps3.

FUCK it looks freaking awesome !.. give it to me on my pstripple NAO ! XD

Damn !... seriously.. damn ! they took tekken 6 to the next level.. holy crap. Don't like the swedish guy but everything else was of epic proportions ! :D holy crap !

I just got rehyped !

Check out my game about moles ^

Sick style good direction the game is heading....I am a Virtua Fighter fan myself and i haven't played Tekken since Tag but looks promising.Still not my cup of tea.

GameTrailers has posted a higher quality video, so I'll post that here and in the original post. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40238.html

Is there some frame rate issues I see? It seems a bit jittery when it cuts to gameplay. Correct me if im wrong or if there's some reason for this. It's the arcade version not the PS3 version, so maybe that could change. Discuss.

Gnosis said:
GameTrailers has posted a higher quality video, so I'll post that here and in the original post. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40238.html

Is there some frame rate issues I see? It seems a bit jittery when it cuts to gameplay. Correct me if im wrong or if there's some reason for this. It's the arcade version not the PS3 version, so maybe that could change. Discuss.

meh.. i dunno.. not an issue in the game though.. i think it's the compression or something. Maybe issue while recording.. in either case i haven't seen this in any of the gameplay vids.

Check out my game about moles ^