By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion NEW Trailer

Something about 2008 in the end of the trailer. Hope it comes out in Japan 2008.

Around the Network
Staude said:
Gnosis said:
GameTrailers has posted a higher quality video, so I'll post that here and in the original post. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40238.html

Is there some frame rate issues I see? It seems a bit jittery when it cuts to gameplay. Correct me if im wrong or if there's some reason for this. It's the arcade version not the PS3 version, so maybe that could change. Discuss.

meh.. i dunno.. not an issue in the game though.. i think it's the compression or something. Maybe issue while recording.. in either case i haven't seen this in any of the gameplay vids.

Ah okay. That's good to know then. Thanks.

NFGBlinkAC said:
Even if they have the weapons, would be so worthless since it takes forever to use them. Also, it's probably allowed in a "Special Versus" type of mode.

Jin, Hwoarang, and Lars rape

Feng Wei > all

wow,

new character boy : OK
new character girl : SUCK
overall "item gameplay" : SUCK
overall gameplay : OLD
overall innovation : 0%
overall missing : where is King ?????????????

Overall interest : not any.

Time to Work !

hmmm no ps3 logo in the trailer? tekken 6 for 360 confirmed.

Around the Network
libellule said:
wow,

new character boy : OK
new character girl : SUCK
overall "item gameplay" : SUCK
overall gameplay : OLD
overall innovation : 0%
overall missing : where is King ?????????????

Overall interest : not any.

dont tell me you thought the guy looked better than the girl ? his fighting style looked generic and his hair is fucked up.. very fucked up..

the girl atleast seems like she will be a unique char. And shes the gradndaughter of bosc... something wicth from tekken 3 :P... (and more but he was only playable in t3)

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:

dont tell me you thought the guy looked better than the girl ? his fighting style looked generic and his hair is fucked up.. very fucked up..

==> u right : the character design is bad for the 2 characters.

But, in movement, I was more impressed by the guy than by the girl : her special blade suck !

the girl atleast seems like she will be a unique char. And shes the gradndaughter of bosc... something wicth from tekken 3 :P... (and more but he was only playable in t3)

==> Yeah, I know but, I assume we dont care of this.

The only good point I see is that her breast looked reasonnable ...

Time to Work !

libellule said:
Staude said:

==> u right : the character design is bad for the 2 characters.

But, in movement, I was more impressed by the guy than by the girl : her special blade suck !

==> Yeah, I know but, I assume we dont care of this.

The only good point I see is that her breast looked reasonnable ...

ah i meant her fighting style.. since she has wings.. and stuff.. lol..

Check out my game about moles ^

when they will release tekken 6 for the ps3

masterb8tr said:
hmmm no ps3 logo in the trailer? tekken 6 for 360 confirmed.

What! BLASPHEMY!