By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Wars : Force Unleashed Wii thread

wow igns review was short

but the wii version got a better score!!!!!

Around the Network

THe PSP version also has a better score that the HD ones.Still ,I think the HD ones are the better ones ....its just that the notes are according to the power of the machine.

Diomedes1976 said:
THe PSP version also has a better score that the HD ones.Still ,I think the HD ones are the better ones ....its just that the notes are according to the power of the machine.

That doesnt make sense!?

• 6.0 Presentation
    The story is stronger than the new trilogy at times, and a bit silly and random at others. Camera and AI issues hurt the experience, as do the load times and PS2-like visuals.
    WTF!?
  • 6.5 Graphics
    Painful at times, and passable at others. Cinemas show off a serious lack of graphical effort, but in-game Force has its moments of greatness, or at least "goodness." A lot more can be done on Wii.
  • 7.0 Sound
    Most of the voice acting is pretty strong, but James Earl Jones is missed as the voice of Vader. Really, really missed. As always, the Star Wars score is gripping and emotional.
  • 8.0 Gameplay
    The force is strong with this one. Wii-mote swinging works very well, the nunchuk is put to great use, and everything just works. We would have loved to use IR for grabbing specific objects in the w
  • 7.0 Lasting Appeal
    The main quest took us six hours overall, and duel mode adds a bit more to it all. More modes are needed though, and the game is entirely linear.
    Good OVERALL
    (out of 10 / not an average)

Thats the review for the Wii? cant be unless they hidden the review somewhere where i cant find it, i dont see review under the page where it has all the directories on the wii section.

I've got it preordered.

Around the Network

Meh, i got the game on saturday, (somehow scored an advance copy) and beat it on sunday, overall a pretty fun game but it has some small glitches that kind of suck, that and the lack of some of the levels in the other versions kinda sucks, overall tho definatly a better overall game on the wii then the other systems, you know if you like to play games and have fun instead of just looking at how shiny they are

Pre-ordered from Gamestop, picking it up on the way home from work tomorrow. Been looking forward to this one a long time!

Diomedes1976 said:

Why; the pretty pictures? Even the big reviewers have admitted that Euphoria added nothing, so that's all that's left.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Darksoul said:

Meh, i got the game on saturday, (somehow scored an advance copy) and beat it on sunday, overall a pretty fun game but it has some small glitches that kind of suck, that and the lack of some of the levels in the other versions kinda sucks, overall tho definatly a better overall game on the wii then the other systems, you know if you like to play games and have fun instead of just looking at how shiny they are

How do you know... you already played all 5 versions?

I'm gonna buy this game, I just don't know when. It will likely get stuck somewhere down in the middle or lower part of my list. That means it will probably be lower in price by the time I get to it.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)