By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 will win this console war (from Inquirer)

lol. Somewhere, a avatarless, signatureless VGChartz member is writing this down as evidence he is right.

I know it.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

Around the Network

What an incredibly foolish biased article. I suppose he doesn't know that Wii is outselling the 360 in the US, too.

Microsoft is doing quite well on the games front, too, at least as good as Sony and much better than Nintendo.

WTF kind of crack is this guy smoking, and where can I buy some?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Does Starcraft happen to write for the inquirer?

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Around the Network

+1 some of its points are true

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

lol
aliens eat my baby!
I had sex with Bigfoot!
"vole" will win console war!
funny yet so pointless

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Check out my game about moles ^

nintendo already did