By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Your Thoughts On Internet Explorer 7

If you drink the punch you'll find that IE is great. No need to switch....Disregard reports of other browsers

Around the Network
DrStephenTColbert said:
If you drink the punch you'll find that IE is great. No need to switch....Disregard reports of other browsers

I see no proof of qualifications, therefore you're not a doctor, therefore we don't have to listen to your advice, nor do we need to talk quietly in your house.

SamuelRSmith said:
L.C.E.C. said:
GET PROCESS TAMER IF YOU GET FIREFOX. IT STILL EATS RAM.

For advanced users*:
Opera >>> Firefox >> Google chrome >>>>> IE7

For casual users**:

Opera >Google Chrome > Firefox >>>>>>>> IE7

* = You want a balance of good speed, a plethora of optional features (like add-ons), and security.
** = You just want it to be extremely fast, crash as little as possible, and have good basic browser features (like tabs).

WOW. Change my opinion, huh? What a jackass.

you just got IE7? IE8 is on its way?

OT: I really like IE7 lol.

O-D-C said:
you just got IE7? IE8 is on its way?

OT: I really like IE7 lol.

I know getting the update thing for ages only done it today.

Around the Network

Of the ones I tried, it's the worst (okay, it's better than IE6), slow, unsecure and lacks a lot of the features I find indispensable, like the search bar that Firefox has on top right where you can add any page (Firefox's best feature, in my opinion). Besides, I don't like the look

None of your browsers are secure... if Opera was the number 1 browser it'd be the number one hacked browser... same with Firefox... none of these damn things are "secure". IE7 is just fine and it's no less or no better than any other main browser out there. People will complain and complain, but in the end it displays a web page just as well as any other browser.

Explorer... is that the thing people used before Firefox? Not sure why anyone is still concerned with it. =P

No love for Safari?? I feel so alone...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Just to say thanks for all your good advice on ie7.
anyway I am now using fire fox from today.

@ Samuel r smith.

I really took into account your opera suggestion it was a very informative post.

my reason for choosing fire fox was another site I frequent needs that to view the thread section on front page.

anyway I really like this browser and am finding cool things already.

most visited sites is deadly.
spell checker is also good.

also appears to load pages faster.

Just one thing I would like to ask.

With I.E. when I copied from address bar it automatically became a link.

that doesn't appear to be the case with fire fox.

I can insert it but found the other way much less hassle.

Is there an option for that?.

Anyway thanks again everybody for all your good advice.