By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Site Slowdown

yeah, noticed this while I was trying edit my sig.. took me longer than usual.

Around the Network

Maybe the website should go "under maintenance at night for like 6 hours (10pm -4pm) TODAY ONLY and whatever is going on can be sorted out. I have school anyways so I need some sleep.

If Warcraft players don't kill themselves during maintenance days, that means VGCharters don't have to either.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

yeah same here

^ this was last week...

Oddly, yes it has been slow for me, however something seems to have slowed the rest of my internet down even more, so despite this site slowing it's almost the only one I can get on.

Even Google homepage won't load.... wtf!

Around the Network

Well, VGChartz has been slow for me for a while now. I admit that my connection in general hasn't been the fastest, but this site in particular has the most trouble and takes the most time to load.

Heck, I even have two tabs up, both with VGChartz on so I can have an easier time checking out different threads.

Slooooo

[hold on, the page is still loading]

oooooooow

A couple days ago, the site became very slow due to being Dugg. It shouldn't be too slow for anyone, now.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

^ too bad it is though :/

Seems all better now, although I haven't been able to access it the past 2 hours.