By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Site Slowdown

Was slow before. Now just random slowness. In all any slowness is too much. Purge the duplicates and locked threads!!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
That's what happens when people use Firefox + Adblock Plus... No money to upgrade the bandwidth! O_o

Internet Explorer is even slower than FireFox.

(..........LOADING.........LOADING..........LOADING.........LOADING..........LOADING.........LOADING..........LOADING.........LOADING..........LOADING.........LOADING..........LOADING.........LOADING..........)
(POPUP...............POPUP..................POPUP...............POPUP..................POPUP...............POPUP..................POPUP...............POPUP..................)

The site seems to be fine for me, taking a little longer than usual but i just put that down to ioi adding the games charts to the site or something

My Site most of the times opening slowly down.I dont know whats the exact reason.

================================

john

Job Positions

Around the Network
Supernova82 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
That's what happens when people use Firefox + Adblock Plus... No money to upgrade the bandwidth! O_o

Internet Explorer is even slower than FireFox.

Somehow I think you missed the point of his post. 

And yep....the site is slow right now....and there are less than 2,000 people on.  Weird.