By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Any good Vampire games?

Besides Castlevannia I cant think of any games that involve Vampires or Dracula and all that.

Are there any cool ones that have been made? I know some company I think is making a Vampire game for Wii.

Around the Network

There's some really good ones on PC.

Vampire: Bloodlines - The Masquerade, for PC. If you can run Half-Life 2 on your PC, you can run this; it uses the same engine.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Stay FAR away from Vampire Rain.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Incandescence said:

Vampire: Bloodlines - The Masquerade, for PC. If you can run Half-Life 2 on your PC, you can run this; it uses the same engine.

This, it's a great Action RPG. It has a few bugs, but it's nothing serious. It's $20 on Steam.

'A Vampyre Story' is coming out soon too, an adventure game that looks to be the old Lucas Arts quality.

Around the Network

There was Vampire Hunter D for the ps1 and Blood+ for the PS2.. Blood+: One Night Kiss was actually quite good... Jap Import only

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

shio said:
Incandescence said:

This, it's a great Action RPG. It has a few bugs, but it's nothing serious. It's $20 on Steam.

'A Vampyre Story' is coming out soon too, an adventure game that looks to be the old Lucas Arts quality.

Well here are my shitty PC specs. Doubt I can play anythign decent on it.=\

Microsoft Windos XP
Home Edition
Version 2002
Service Pack 3
Compaq
Presario
AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2000+
1.67Ghz 224 MB of RAM

Vampire Bloodlines, as mentioned is a good game set in the coolest Vampire mythology (Vampire The Masquerade) and the prequel (VTM: Redemption) is also quite good but different genre (3rd person RPG, a la Baldur's Gate or Neverwinter Nights).

BloodRayne. It's not really recent or good though. It is vampire
I believe they made 2 of them.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver