By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3>WII>XBOX360

@ Remember me & Kane LOL but please start trolling for other consoles you make us Ps3 fans look bad.

Around the Network
Xen said:
Remember_Me said:
I totally agree with the OP. PS3 is going to kick butt this generation. PS3 is the best. X360 sucks ass. Over and out.

BTW: I will make alternate accounts until the cows come home. IP bans - do not make me laugh I have a dynamic router that changes IP number every time. So LOLLL

Rockon, is that you? :P

30 day to 45 day and now perma-ban. You guess correct my friend. lol

KANE and Remember_Me are the same person lol

- Ps3 is build for the future, it will last 10 years.

Probably true. The Wii will be outdated like hell in 2016 (perhaps moreso than the N64 is today), and many X360s will be broke. The Ps3 will be outdated, but might not totally.

its futureproof somnay unused potential.

I don't know about this one. Not a lot of proof that this is more true than with the Wii.

Wii is just a gimmick and sales will drop too zero in a few years.

Simply a stupid comment. There is no reason to believe this. Even if it does, it will still beat the competition.

Xbox360 is dead already, getting outsold each week by consoles mentioned above.

The 360 is tracking to get a tie (or close to a tie) with the Ps3, it isn't dead by any means.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

guys who can't stay on topic get THE FUCK out ... lol

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I'll miss you Kirby :'(

Honestly, I really like you, I just get an unexplainable satisfaction from ratting out all your alts :P

it is not kirby it is me.

It is possible PS3 could overtake the Wii when PS3 price comes down it will gain on Wii and PS3 has a long life

lock the thread mods

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

ps3 will outsell wii ??!! plz say something else

CGI-Quality said:
Oh Lord, even though I agree PS3 is the best, I can see this thread is headed down, Down, DOWN. By the way Xen, and Rock_On, sup bros!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo I am great. I will keep returning. PS3 is the best.