By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gears of What? Unreal Tournament 3- Best Looking Console Game Ever?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

You do realize this runs on the same engine, from the same developer as GoW?

The Unreal 3.0 Engine is very nice, and it shows that more mature titles will yield improved graphics

"Suck on it" -vgchartz mod

wangfoo said:
You do realize this runs on the same engine, from the same developer as GoW?

The Unreal 3.0 Engine is very nice, and it shows that more mature titles will yield improved graphics

Of course I do but do you see how much better it looks than Gears?

This game looks awsome, but killzone 2 isnt done yet it may look better than this.

mM
leo-j said:
This game looks awsome, but killzone 2 isnt done yet it may look better than this.

But that doesn't come out till February 08 ish, this is only in 4 months.

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
leo-j said:

Yea your right, as off right now this game is hte best looking game on any console.

mM
ckmlb said:
leo-j said:

There is a possibility that the unreal engine 3 runs better on ps3 than on 360? Or do you think it wont.

mM

killzone and ut3 are definitely have the potential to be the top 2 graphic wise

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Ckmlb: Did you seriously read my entire comment, or did you stop after the first line?

A year of extra development time does a hell of a lot.

"Suck on it" -vgchartz mod

leo-j said:
ckmlb said:
leo-j said:

There is a possibility that the unreal engine 3 runs better on ps3 than on 360? Or do you think it wont.

Since this game is being develoepd for the PS3 as its main console (it used to be a ps3 exclusive entirely, not even timed) I think this game is going to look as good as those screens and either as good or better than the 360 version.