By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - we will see less and less Xbox 360 exclusives in 2009.

I hope more games go multiplat from all consoles. I'd really love to play ToS2, Madworld, and Fragile, in particular.

If I had to pick a game off the PS3, it'd be WKS, Verses, Disgaea 3, or Resistance 2. I'd still probably rather play ToS2, Fragile, and Madworld though, lol. The Wii haters don't understand, apparently, that those are some seriously badass looking hardcore games.

Anyway, again, yes, I hope so. The more multiplats, the better. When I hear users get all cranky about how they hope that the 360 loses games and crap like that, it's frusterating. I imagine it works both ways, and I'm better than that, frankly.

Oh yeah, that game Oboro Muramasa(sp?) for the Wii, if it ever releases, looks like a followup to Odin Sphere, which I loved. I wish that would go multiplat. I don't really care about graphics, and I'm happy if the game is 16:9, honestly, so port the sucker and you get yourselves 60 bucks from Zenfoldor, or they can just wait till I get another Wii, lol.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

@ZenfoldorVGI
hope more games go multiplat........ don't be fool, MS won't let this happen.
360 is much better than PS3

ahcheng said:
@ZenfoldorVGI
hope more games go multiplat........ don't be fool, MS won't let this happen.
360 is much better than PS3

You are very funny! You need to get on the stand-up circuit, now!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

They don't need more exclusives. They made sure Sony has very few big exclusives, and that was enough for them just avoid getting their nuts stomped like last time.

Now the matter is reaching out to a broader audience. They know it's very unlikely to be as broad as Nintendo is reaching, but getting even a fraction of that would just be good for their business.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

hatmoza 2.0 said:

maybe im wrong

Why make a thread title with such a bold claim and then have your first sentence showing that you have no idea if you're right or wrong?

Around the Network

I doubt it, Bungie still has 3 projects in the works and M$ still has several unannounced games.

I can't see how that would be possible considering the fact that the 360's current lineup of exclusive content is almost non-existent.

it don't matter how many exclusives a console has, it is abut the quality of the games. Lets face it, Lair was crap and it was an exclusive and so was Too Human.

At the moment, the only exclusives 360 has that everyone can get excited about are: Forza, PGR, GeoW, Halo, Jade Empire, Left 4 Dead, DOA and Fable.

The ps3 has: GT5, R2, K2, R&C, J&D, Tekken, LBP, GoW, Team Ico Projects, MGS, EyeToy projects, Singstar projects, Buzz Projects, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted, MotorStorm, WipeOut, Getaway and Siren.

The difference being, most of the above have a big following on either ps2 or ps3 and sequels are very much anticipated for some of the above games.

MS may still have Halo, but they don't have Bungie. What is Halo without Bungie? They have taken a name away but the creators will possibly go multiplatform and if they do, I can assure you the next game they will make will be better then Halo (considering MS has destroyed many franchised since buying them out such as Rare games).

hmm i would like more exclusive games as they're often better than multiplatofrm games.

This is multiplatform age, most exclusives that HD consoles will get are 1st party ones. Though X360 will still get some ports of PC games due to the ease of porting.

If you want many great third party exclusives, buy a gaming PC.