By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Love Wii Music Because....

Its  the end of the trilogy.

once the main series is done miyamoto can focus more time on the pikmin team so i think we will see that title next year. plus i dont think it will harm core gamers. it prob wont stand up to the other two (wii sports 76 metacritic, wii fit 80) but it will sell loads. the money that then be used for core games. money from wii sports helped buy monolioth which is bringing us disaster. wii fit money has helped advertise mario kart,brawl, fatal frame and disaster. what can nintnedo do with this money? maybe itll be used to advertise their next core games (punchout, pikmin, Icarus) maybe itll pay for a new second party or for a deal with a third party. could it be used to hold another spaceworld. or will it just be used in making wii sports resort. of course this is hypothetical as you cant tell that the money spent on these comes from any particular source.  but the richer nintendo is, the more money it has to invest on improving the console.

btw i do not think wii music will be a good game nor will i be buying it but as long as it isnt shovelware and vauguely decent i wont hate it for existing

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

I will also be happy when it is released so that everyone at Nintendo who is working on this can finally focus on something else. Hopefully something core.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

this game is an abomination, get rid of it.

...It pisses so many people off.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

I see a striking resemblance to the car industry here. It's like when Porsche came out with the Cayenne. A whole bunch of Porsche fanboys were complaining about Porsche "lowering" themselves to such a degree and making an SUV. But as far as I saw, if selling the Cayenne made Porsche enough money to keep making 911's better then I was all for it.

Around the Network

could be...

bdbdbd said:

+1

What if Wii Music is awesome? Like, what if?

I'm gonna laugh when Wii Music outsells RB2 by 10 to 1

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

bdbdbd said:

qft