By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Adam Sessler from G4 calls 360 relaunch a "rumour", calls VGC a "forum"

starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
Dolla Dolla said:
I wasn't aware that Microsoft's "No comment" = debunking.

So let me ask you this:

Do you think it's true?  G4 the company has nothing planned for 9/25, Adam sessler even said this was a rumour, and MS says "no comment", when normally they say "blah blah blah, rumor and speculation".

They didn't say anything else was planned either......

G4 or MS?

Cuz G4 plans their stuff months in advance.  Hell, they were hypiing the launch of the PS3 and Wii four weeks in advacne.  That's how they secure viewers.  And the Halo 3 bonanza was hyped forever! No way 2 weeks to go until this relaunch and not a peep.

Around the Network
papflesje said:

Untouch said:

adam sessler? he talks like a homo.

I thought I was the only one who did that >_>

whoa, really?

Dodece got it from somewhere else, so its possible the G4 dude was citing that place as a forum rather than VGC...

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

From some of these comments, I thought he was going to be disrespectful and rude, but after watching the video, the sess did a good job.

I used to like X-play... before G4 took over..... I already know videogame news, i just want their witty brand of reviews! But now, we get stale, boring reviews from some new guy, and even the main hosts' reviews aren't as good anymore. Hell, some would even be considered classics. ( like that Rome city building game, IDK the name)

X-Play, I only want reviews..... not news I can find out faster on the web. Even if you can only put out 4 reviews a week, do it. And get rid of the stupid "interactive show" aspects of it. It just wastes space on my TV. If I want to hear stupid one liners, I will go to the ps3 forum on VGC. (j/k)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
Blacksaber said:
Untouch said:
I wasn't paying attention to him I was watching tetris lol

Same here..

yea me too....

TEtris FTW....

It was a rumor only.... I dont know how it gained so much attention. Probably because it was something that everybody would love.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
TheSource said:

Dodece got it from somewhere else, so its possible the G4 dude was citing that place as a forum rather than VGC...

I thought that, but when he was talking about it, the tread popped up with VGC and Dodece's avatar talking about this.

Come on, Adam, you could have picked a more pernicious rumor about Sarah Palin than that. Way to let your objectivity shine through, man!

DMeisterJ said:
Dolla Dolla said:
I wasn't aware that Microsoft's "No comment" = debunking.

So let me ask you this:

Do you think it's true?  G4 the company has nothing planned for 9/25, Adam sessler even said this was a rumour, and MS says "no comment", when normally they say "blah blah blah, rumor and speculation".

The whole thing, no. Bits and pieces I think could be possible, maybe exaggerated.

I was playing on your title anyway. Dodece said it was a rumor, your title said Sessler said it was a rumor, so I said what I said. Seemed fitting.

Screw you Adam, I'm going home--to the now even more famous VGCHARTZ!!!

@ dodece--way to go man, WAY TO GO!

OK0? So what, he smashed the rumor, good, I'm glad he did. It was going to be smashed or brought up either way.

Also, who cares if he didn't mention VGChartz specifically dealing with Sales, that has nothing at all to do with the Rumor.

Anyways, I will shut up now, out.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.