By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Adam Sessler from G4 calls 360 relaunch a "rumour", calls VGC a "forum"

I don't like Adam Sessler. I HATE X-Play. X-play is a HORRIBLE show that tries too hard to be funny. Just review the games, have a few cute jokes, END EPISODE.

A lot of people seem to denying this now.... Perhaps there's a little truth to the rumour? :)

Around the Network

Didn't the rumor actually start on NeoGAF? I can't quite remember where Dodece got it from, but I'm pretty sure it was from GAF... Which would qualify as a 'message board'

rendo said:
I don't like Adam Sessler. I HATE X-Play. X-play is a HORRIBLE show that tries too hard to be funny. Just review the games, have a few cute jokes, END EPISODE.

A lot of people seem to denying this now.... Perhaps there's a little truth to the rumour? :)

What's up with his shoulders, btw? 

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

@ Rainbird

No, dodece got it from a "closed forum" or something that's not publicly available.

:-/

@ Rendo

Wishful thinking I hope.

Adam sessler is a huge 360 fanboy

even though that has nothing to do with this thread, id just like to point that out.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
Adam sessler is a huge 360 fanboy

even though that has nothing to do with this thread, id just like to point that out.

so is geoff keighly from gametrailers.

colonelstubbs said:
Adam Sessler can suck my balls.

Be careful what you wish for. I don't think any of us will let you live that down if it happened ;)

adam sessler? he talks like a homo.

DMeisterJ said:
@ Rainbird

No, dodece got it from a "closed forum" or something that's not publicly available.

:-/

Oh well, whatca gonna do...

Untouch said:
I wasn't paying attention to him I was watching tetris lol

I thought I was the only one who did that >_>