By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm pretty sure this thread will incite a lot of flames, but I have to say I agree with your sentiment. Long live Nintendo!

Around the Network
Acevil said:
leo-j said:
You know if I made a thread about this, and changed nintendo with sony, and changed tha games to sony franchises, it would have been locked.. or would it?

If you made one now, it would be. Because like the leader threads (you were most likely banned), too much of the same thing isn't good. (Since it leads to a flame war)!

Xen said:
LBP will be forgotten? LBP will be HUGE!

Especially the Uwe Boll Film!

I don't know if you were serious, but that appears to be a joke.

Simulacrum said:

Nothing wrong about that.
I wil never forgot my Super nintendo.I still have it.Megaman x2,Yuoshis Island,Sevret of mana..They were great back then.
But now Im pretty much sick and tired about Nintendo.
Sony however showed me Mgs,Final fantasys,Devil may cry,Tales of eternia,Breat of fire..
These are games that why I love Sony.
But yea, thinks used to be better at Ps-ps2 time.
And dont dare to say some Resistance,Killzone about your thread.They are nothing compared to what Sony has already given me.

Sony never made those franchise...Konami, Square Enix, Capcom, Namco...and whatever company breath of fire is.

[insert fanboy here]

Amen!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
Xen said:
Acevil said:
leo-j said:
You know if I made a thread about this, and changed nintendo with sony, and changed tha games to sony franchises, it would have been locked.. or would it?

If you made one now, it would be. Because like the leader threads (you were most likely banned), too much of the same thing isn't good. (Since it leads to a flame war)!

Xen said:

Lies! Damnit I really wanted to use that for another month! It was an obvious joke, I mean sony has to be really dumb to sell the rights to Uwe Boll.

Simulacrum said:

I wil never forgot my Super nintendo.I still have it.Megaman x2,Yuoshis Island,Sevret of mana..They were great back then.
Sony however showed me Mgs,Final fantasys,Devil may cry,Tales of eternia,Breat of fire..
And dont dare to say some Resistance,Killzone about your thread.They are nothing compared to what Sony has already given me.

What happend to Final Fantasy 1-6 on NES and SNES? and the NES metal gear games, and the gameboy Metal Gear Solid Game? If you are going to give examples of why you love Sony at least give examples of games that Sony actually made.

Simulacrum said:

I didn't knew that Sony did those games... weird.

Heck, Final Fantasy started with Nintendo, and the best in the series (VI) is still a Nintendo game. Same Breath of Fire.

this is kinda going over the top lol

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Acevil said:
Xen said:
Acevil said:
leo-j said:

Xen said:

Lies! Damnit I really wanted to use that for another month! It was an obvious joke, I mean sony has to be really dumb to sell the rights to Uwe Boll.

With all that's happening with Sony recently, you can never know.

Also, a personal thanks to Nintendo: Thank you for the SNES, Gamecube, Metroid, Mario, the Zelda Series, and Yoshi, my favorite Nintendo character.