By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster site is Up

... O my ... this is terrible, even Fatal Frame 4 has a better site.

http://wii.com/jp/articles/disaster/

Well the good thing is that you can actually see the videos with good quality

Around the Network

awesome cheers 4 that

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I didn't think anything was wrong with the site when I popped it up....what exactly were you looking for?

Well, it isn't ''technically'' the official site for the game, but it's good enough.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

i want this game nowwwwww

Around the Network

Well finally Nintendo release the real site:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/rdzj/index.html
WOW at the Intro

That was sweet. I hope this game is good. I want it to be good really bad. That huge wave reminds me of Day After Tomorrow.

awesome, the game looks great

If only the graphics were as jaw-dropping as in that video...

It doesn't matter though, because the game looks fantastic for the Wii and looks VERY intense!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I could care less about visuals at this point, I just want a game on the Wii that's somewhat hardcore.

Pixel Art can be fun.