By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gold+Silver>Red +Blue>Diamond +Pearl>Ruby + Sapphire

naznatips said:

Hah, well for me the metagame changes made the game more fun in general. Also, come on, Lucario was such a badass and a great unique playstyle lol.

@ Leo-j that's completely untrue.  In fact, not a single thing you said was true.  Leave the thread now.

Why for stating my opinion?!!?!?

mM
Around the Network

Yellow.. loved that Pikachu was your starting Pokemon making the start of the game hard against Brock... and he was so cute walking behind you... ^^ Almost forgot the appearance of Jessie, James and Meowth!! And it was one of the last original Game Boy releases!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Mine is GS>RB>RS>DP. Not that DP is bad, but I've played the same game so much times I grew tired of it, I couldn't even finish it. Gold/Silver is definitely the best, the only one where you had 16 gyms and you could go back to the region of the last game

Anyway I'll always hate ruby and sapphire with passion it's just me though.Lulz naz called us casual games XD maybe at pokemon for me, don't know about you guys.

ctk495 said:
Anyway I'll always hate ruby and sapphire with passion it's just me though.Lulz naz called us casual games XD maybe at pokemon for me, don't know about you guys.

I've been playing competitive pokemon for a few years now :P

Around the Network

One think I love about the G/S/C generation is the huge map and other is the day/night change appart of that was only average, the best is D/P in this I finally understand the IV and EV thing

I like all Pokemon games, just some more than others.

Pixel Art can be fun.

twilit said:
ctk495 said:

I've been playing competitive pokemon for a few years now :P

Whoa I never thought there was a hardcore pokemon scene care to give a link to a site were all competitive pokemon players are just like smash has smashboards?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/

Pixel Art can be fun.

tehsage said:
Yellow is my personal favorite followed by Silver.

^ Same here. Though it must be noted that I haven't played any of the games after Silver (mainly due to my lack of GBA/DS).