By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 2007 conference thread

BenKenobi88 said:
Celb said:
funny no wii fanboys baned for their bs yet.

yet one contrevesial yet TRUE post from me in the nintendo thread and bam your ass is out.

I don't think my godly mod powers allow me to "bane" anybody.

Don't take this personally Celb...but why do trolls like to say "funny" in almost every single post? It bugs the crap outta me.

same reason wii owners get away with alot of crap, its funny just how things be this day and forum.

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
ckmlb said:

So when people actually reply to your points you say they're trolling?

That's exactly it cause saying all the games that she has never even played are gonna play like shit isn't trolling right? Ok then.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

See what I mean after the best e3 coming out of sony, fanboys/ media are bringing the most negativity they can out of it. Npbody is talking about killzone? Oh the first one scucked ass, but according to the people that rated it, was cuz of lag and glitches it got a 7/10.

mM

Yes those 2 hours with my gf were definently worth it :P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

WOW breaking NEWS from SCE concerning europe:

for less than 600 euros, you will have

PS3 60 G
2 sixaxis paddle
2 game RoF and Motorstorm OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to Work !

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
NJ5 said:
ckmlb said:

So when people actually reply to your points you say they're trolling?

That's exactly it cause saying all the games that she has never even played are gonna play like shit isn't trolling right? Ok then.

I thought you said you were off?

And how am I trolling when you are the one putting words in people's mouths? I never said they are gonna play like shit. The point was, If their gameplay is that great then why do they only focus on the Graphics? Just a thought. Sorry the Six-Axis doesn't strike most fans as an innovation in gameplay.

libellule said:

WOW breaking NEWS from SCE concerning europe:

for less than 600 euros, you will have

PS3 60 G
2 sixaxis paddle
2 game RoF and Motorstorm OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that good? because I dont know the current pricing. Soundslike a damn good deal tho.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Gballzack I *strongly* recommend you just stop posting in this thread altogether, you've already been banned twice, third time is permanent. ;>

ckmlb said:
naznatips said:
albionus said:
ckmlb said:

LOL QFT. Apparently anyone who didn't love Sony's press conference is now a Nintendo fanboy? Thanks for telling me that ckmlb. Anything else you want to tell me about myself while we are here?

No the fact that many people were just in here to put down everything they showed are fanboys. Did I say if you didn't like the Sony E3 you're a fanboy? Putting words into my mouth to win an argument is lame.

Also, at least you said Sony had the best E3, so I don't count you in the same group as some others :)

Lol K thanks.  I was disappointed in general with E3, less so with Sony than the others.  I guess I don't know what I expected.  Game news sites have been telling us E3 is dead for months, I just didn't listen.

http://www.play3-live.com/news-ps3-nouveau-pack-ps3-disponible-des-le-1-aout-4109.html

http://www.play3-live.com/news/ps3_1184180803_1.jpg

it is in french sorry
it will be released the 1 august

Time to Work !