By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 2007 conference thread

Gballzack said:
ckmlb said:
NJ5 said:
ckmlb said:

So when people actually reply to your points you say they're trolling?

That's exactly it cause saying all the games that she has never even played are gonna play like shit isn't trolling right? Ok then.

I thought you said you were off?

And how am I trolling when you are the one putting words in people's mouths? I never said they are gonna play like shit. I implied there is no reason to think their gameplay will be any better or anymore unique than another game already out on the PS3. And if their gameplay is that great then why do they only focus on the Graphics? Just a thought.

I'm sure if Wii games looked better you would say the exact same thing LOL

Sony has to make their games look shitty now to prove they play well? 

Jesus, damned if you do and damned if you don't. If Killzone had looked like crap everyone would be complaining but now that it looks amazing you are saying it doesn't have good gameplay because it looks good.... 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
Celb said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Celb said:
funny no wii fanboys baned for their bs yet.

yet one contrevesial yet TRUE post from me in the nintendo thread and bam your ass is out.

I don't think my godly mod powers allow me to "bane" anybody.

Don't take this personally Celb...but why do trolls like to say "funny" in almost every single post? It bugs the crap outta me.

same reason wii owners get away with alot of crap, its funny just how things be this day and forum.

You'd be surprised what I let a lot of PS3 fanboys get away with...you probably just don't realize it because you agree with them.

If you were a Nintendo fanboy, you'd get mad at every "kiddy" "Nintendo's too casual" "crappy graphics" remark...that doesn't mean I ban you guys for it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Later everyone, it was fun but I have to be off.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

C'mon ckmlb you can't honestly be telling me you're not the least disappointed that they didn't show anybody actually playing any games at their conference? MS played CoD4, Madden 08, AC which are all multiplats but still something. Nintendo played Zelda DS, MP3, and WiiFit. Sony - just a bunch of trailers.

I'm not saying it was bad but it definitely could've been a lot better. Not the least of the problems was the stupid 4-screen tiny presentation format.

DKII Phil played Motorstorm

:)

Time to Work !

Around the Network
DKII said:
C'mon ckmlb you can't honestly be telling me you're not the least disappointed that they didn't show anybody actually playing any games at their conference? MS played CoD4, Madden 08, AC which are all multiplats but still something. Nintendo played Zelda DS, MP3, and WiiFit. Sony - just a bunch of trailers.

I'm not saying it was bad but it definitely could've been a lot better. Not the least of the problems was the stupid 4-screen tiny presentation format.

I myself am not dissapointed. Pre-played replays tend to look alot better. Like if you watched the AC video for the 360 it had some MAJOR flaws. Simple, beta build flaws, that will be fixed before release. It made the game look bad, and turned me off from it. If it had been pre-recorded like the sony ones, it would have looked alot better.

I dont care about playability untill it is complete. It's nice to see video's of it in action. But that's all I care about. Not if someone is playing it real time or not. All that shows is the games 'completion'. And that is obvious from the release dates. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

libellule said:

DKII Phil played Motorstorm

:)

I almost ran to my PS3 to get on motorstorm, then I noticed the level. XD 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

From IGN:

"Haze will only be found on PS3 this holiday season, and will remain exclusive through the first quarter of the calendar year."

TBH Nintendo could have shown trailers for all of their third party games that have already been shown as well. The reason I chalked the win for Sony is because they showed us things which we didn't already know. IE, 1 new PS3 exclusive, 1 new PSN exclusive, acquisition of NCsoft, and the timed exclusivity of UT3 and Haze. The MGS4 trailer looked a bit weird and I don't understand why raiden is immortal (or as he says "im not afraid of death").

I didn't watch the conference yet, I will later, but I just saw the Killzone 2 trailer. I take it back Game Trailers, you were right. That is the fricken game of the show.