By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero cant live on

I thought the singing made it look bad during the showing of the game at Microsoft's E3 Conference. But I guess you couldn't have a Rock Band game without vocals.

Around the Network

As much as RB vocals aren't going to be loved by some, you must realize that SingStar is pretty popular outside the US, or atleast that's my assumption.

Who cares anyway? Just do some instrumental jam sessions. Thats what I will, or would be doing. If I had online, RB would probably be my #1 purchase with all the perpherials. After all. the Drum Band would be pretty much an actual trainer for real life drums, minus double bass and extra crashes/splashes.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Again, Rock Band, being owned by MTV has the music.

Guitar hero does not.

Harmonix just announced they have metallica on board.
Weekly song updates
FULL ALBUMS
literally thousands of songs are coming for rock band

It is Guitar Hero +

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

Can't we buy both?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

After all, we're not talking about different systems...if you had Guitar Hero 2...you might as well get Guitar Hero 3 since you've got the controllers...and then you can get Rock Band as well...

You can buy 2 games in one year, ya know...it's not unheard of.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Metallica? Day one buy for me.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

ckmlb said:

Holy crap I love that list. Nice variation of cheese, good songs and I mean come on Sabotage???

Minus the Weezer song :( 

That is it! You are so banned! That Weezer song is "My Name is Jonas"! The opening song off their self titled blue album! Say what you will about their recent stuff, but the blue album and Pinkerton are two of the best albums of that generation. They may have thrown it all away, but they were gods once.

Really, that's my favourite song on the list, and one that I wouldn't be able to play without singing along to. And as for the "Guitar hero can't live on" part, I'd imagine Rock Band would be more likely to get squeezed out. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.