By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The OFFICIAL E3 2007 Nintendo Press Conference Thread

Jeez, I can't tell you how excited I am for Mario Kart!!! I played MK:DD more than any other game over the last years, this is the single game I am looking forward to the most.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 
Around the Network
Erik Aston said:
Mario Kart online for Q1? Did I hear that right?

Sounds like no online for Smash... It would have been mentioned... Oh well.

Still... Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Smash and possibly Kart in the first 18 months of Wii... Its hard to argue Nintendo isn't making games for their core audience, if not "hardcore," "mature" games.

You heard it right and I also heard it right... "world wide online". And well said ;) Enough stuff for core gamers.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Nothing there that makes me regret selling the Wii since I plan on buying one again early next year...

Just in time for Mario Kart! Online! W00t!

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Euro Release Dates

Wii Software Release Date
Big Brain Academy for Wii (Nintendo) 20th July 2007
Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Nintendo / Atlus) 10th August 2007
Super Paper Mario (Nintendo) 14th September 2007
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption (Nintendo) 26 October 2007
Forever Blue (tentative title) (Nintendo)
(US title: Endless Ocean) Q4 2007
Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo) Q4 2007
Battalion Wars 2 (Nintendo) Q4 2007
Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles (Capcom) Q4 2007
Pokémon Battle Revolution (Nintendo) Q4 2007
Wii Fitness (Nintendo) 2008
Mario Kart Wii (tentative title) (Nintendo) 2008
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Nintendo) 2008

Nintendo DS Software Release Date
Elite Beat Agents (Nintendo) 13th July 2007
Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl (Nintendo) 27thJuly 2007
Freshly Picked - Tingle’s Rosy Rupeeland (Nintendo) 14th September 2007
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo) 19 October 2007
Donkey Kong Jungle Climber (Nintendo) October 2007
Naruto DS (Nintendo) October 2007
English Training 2 (tentative title) (Nintendo) October 2007
Mario Party DS (Nintendo) Q4 2007
Vision Training (tentative title) (Nintendo)
(US title: Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day) Q4 2007
Advance Wars 2 (Nintendo) Q4 2007

http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/e32007/enGB/pr_releaselist.html

Mario Party DS?

Smash and Mario Kart 08 in Europe?? :(

OriGin said:

OHHHH. Thats nice. It just MK:DD though. Nothing "OMFG" but still good. Will be a fun game.

Nintendo though, seems to only show the bare minimum. Maybe their really freaked that if they show too much that they lose their lead on the industry. I also beleive why they didn't show much is becuase they have their Holiday already known. We knows whats coming and that's it.

In all fairness, Microsoft didn't show off anything new. They demoed a lot of games but besides RE5 and Scene it(doesn't count though) it's not much.

Around the Network

hey smash was shown when Reggie talked about online, they just didn't comfirm it. It's a chance.

The Pics for Galaxy,Kart and Prime looks amazing. When did these manage to come out? And what's this about Golden Sun 3 that you've talking? 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

I'm really glad the normal karts from super mario kart are back, didn't really like the fantasy karts (though they seem to be still around).

Wii-fit will surely be the most hyped game in the mainstream press tomorrow (CNN/BBC etc) so Nintendo has done a great show, even tough I'm not totally satisfied (would have loved to see Kid Icarus, Tales, Disaster or something like that) I cannot really complain since MK, SSBB, SMG and most importantly Fire Emblem X have been dated, the Zapper looks cool and SC: Legends looks really cool.

Pretty smart of Nintendo to keep people waiting for more while still reveiling quite some info.

Golden Sun DS came from here - http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=18835

But I doubt it's true.

Isn't providing a Bowzer pic that early a bit of a spoiler for Galaxy?

WOOT 400TH! 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

So far Nintendo had the best E3 show... Sony is very boring and too serious.. Phil looks like he's selling insurances instead of games to the press. Plus bad screen for viewers at home.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*