By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The OFFICIAL E3 2007 Nintendo Press Conference Thread

WOAH WOAH WOAH!

Can this look any better?

Around the Network

Shouldn't use Kotaku...1up's was better, it at least hardly ever buffered.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

The thing going for Nintendo is that photos and videos of their products show off the people as much as the game. That is sexy to the general media.

Showing a beautiful woman doing yoga on a Wii Board is sexy.

Showing an annoying guy on an airplane is unsexy.

RolStoppable said:

Overall the conference was okay, but in no way as impressive as last year's.

In fairness that always happens after a launch year. No new hardware, no rumors of new hardware, and games are no longer that new. That went for MS, and would have applied to Sony, if they hadn't booted the ball so badly last year.

Around the Network

In other news...

More to Come: Other Nintendo titles launching this year for Wii include Mario Strikers(TM) Charged (July 30), Donkey Kong(R) Barrel Blast (Oct. 8), Battalion Wars(TM) 2 (Oct. 29), Endless Ocean(TM) (Oct. 29) and Fire Emblem(TM) (Nov. 5).

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Xyrax said:
tao said:
Don't get me wrong. Wii Fit is a great workout thing for home. Atleast a lot better and fun than those things you see on the commercials. But as a gamer I dont really care about this. This thing is meant for my mom not for me....

Well thats fine, after all there was Wii fit (one game) and then there was

RE:UC

MOH 32 multiplayer online

Online Mario Kart WII

Fully Online Gutar Hero 3

Online Fifa

Online Madden

Galaxy

Smashbros

Metroid

Dragon Quest Swords

Braintraining 2

Soul Calibur Legends

Golden Sun 3 DS (this was revealed after the conference however) 

And release dates.

Now I may be blind, but I see 2 casual games tossed into a sea of traditional games on that list of what they had at the conference.

The problem is you guys saw Wiifit, and abrubtly and immediately forgot about the other games shown. 90% of the games shown were traditional games with a heavy focus on online functions. But the 2 casual games seems to be all you guys are talking about. Its hard to take you seriously when you do that. 

Not me ;)
I've just bought Dragon Quest Swords, by the way ;)
Mario in bee suit... O...M...G... ROTFLOMA!!! That pose I need as a doll!
If you have a free account on Gamespot, get that stream! Best sound and screen.

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

OriGin said:
WOAH WOAH WOAH!

Can this look any better?

is this possible that this game could look as good on a Standard def tv as som of the 360/ps3 game?

javierdacosta said:
no hardcore games... boring

Like Mario, Metroid, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, and Resident Evil UC?

wait, Golden Sun 3 DS? where did that come from?