By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 120th...

Euphoria14 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

They own the Marines? Cool, but not fully owned right?

They are majority owner of the Seattle Mariners. Pretty much the worst team in Baseball when you take into account how much money they wasted this year.

I am a Mets fan, but it still pains me to see money thrown away like that. They seem more worried about this instead.

They made a Mariners version DS??? Ooooooookay...

30-someting now, 40-something next decade!

Around the Network
Commando said:
and by "fix"ing them you mean....
/lol

Well, doesn't matter how. I think the Seattle fans would take anything at this point.

You spend millions in the offseason, bring in a guy like Bedard, he bombs, looks like he could care less, your sitting 30 games out of first place, 30 games under .500 with an atrocious 56-86 record... must I continue?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

thetonestarr said:

Their ownership of the Mariners is why they made the variety of Ken Griffey Jr. games.

How long have they had majority of ownership? Griffey hasn't been a Mariner since 1999.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

pika62221 said:
Euphoria14 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

They are majority owner of the Seattle Mariners. Pretty much the worst team in Baseball when you take into account how much money they wasted this year.

I am a Mets fan, but it still pains me to see money thrown away like that. They seem more worried about this instead.

Yeah, they were selling them at Safeco last year.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:
pika62221 said:
Euphoria14 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Yeah, they were selling them at Safeco last year.

I think I've now seen it all! Selling videogames at a baseball game, never thought I'd say that!

30-someting now, 40-something next decade!

Around the Network

Announce Kid Icarus officially for Wii. I think it would make sense.

You know bring back a beloved series for our anniversary or whatever.

Euphoria14 said:
thetonestarr said:

Their ownership of the Mariners is why they made the variety of Ken Griffey Jr. games.

How long have they had majority of ownership? Griffey hasn't been a Mariner since 1999.

They've had a managing stake in the Mariners for ages.  It was a big deal during the SNES days.  One Nintendo Power magazine featured an interview with Ken Griffey Jr. and showed him playing a Super Mario World pinball machine.

I would be happy with some free VC points. 500 would be great.

hold spaceworld!

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

120th :O

What did they do in 1889?

^_^