By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DS reaches 80 million next week!!

I think that in LTD sales the DS might beat the PS2. That's good, since it will be sooooooooo nice to see the PS3 outsell the DS. It will happen, I'm not crazy.

Around the Network
woopah said:
what are the next big japanesse games for DS? id say in the west its GTA but itll be different in Japan. im guessing dragom quest?

Pokemon Platinum next week

40 million to go plus some more beat to the PS2 as best selling "system" outside of the PC.

It can do it.

It's just that simple.

slimeattack said:
I think that in LTD sales the DS might beat the PS2. That's good, since it will be sooooooooo nice to see the PS3 outsell the DS. It will happen, I'm not crazy.

Another pointless addition by slimeattack, how great!

OT: DS is selling at a rate of 2 million/month, so even in the worst of the cases, which is that it wouldn't get a holiday season boost, it will end up in the 88 - 90 million range. Realistically we can expect 95-100 million by years end. 100 million by the end of fiscal year 08 is a given.

@woopah: Blue Dragon Plus launched last week, though we didnt get first day numbers, anybody knows why?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
slimeattack said:

OT: DS is selling at a rate of 2 million/month, so even in the worst of the cases, which is that it wouldn't get a holiday season boost, it will end up in the 88 - 90 million range. Realistically we can expect 95-100 million by years end. 100 million by the end of fiscal year 08 is a given.

@woopah: Blue Dragon Plus launched last week, though we didnt get first day numbers, anybody knows why?

It didn’t sell that well? That’s my guess :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Roma said:
trestres said:
slimeattack said:

It didn’t sell that well? That’s my guess :P

We dont have first day numbers this week

trestres said:
slimeattack said:

Trestres, you can't call me a troll now, so you have started calling my posts pointless addition?

Nice for DS, I thought it hadn't passed the GBA yet? Has it?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

slimeattack said:
trestres said:
slimeattack said:

Trestres, you can't call me a troll now, so you have started calling my posts pointless addition?

It was a pointless addition!!!!

c03n3nj0 said:
Nice for DS, I thought it hadn't passed the GBA yet? Has it?

oh yeah, That's another thing to look forward too... GBA has it at around 80 million.