By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - I'm tempted to leave the site.

Too many console fanboys.

No, I'm not whining, I can handle a ton of people bashing PC gaming, but I don't really understand why I should even bother.

The forums aren't really enjoyable anymore...PC is my favorite platform, and whenever I post about it I get a few good responses and then the thread dies. And if there's some argument about PCs vs. consoles, I try to make legitimate, fair arguments, but nobody really listens.

It's just too negative and ignorant of a place around here now. I've just posted and modded here too much to simply walk out...I'm just ranting I suppose.

shio gets out of hand sometimes, but usually he and most other PC fans have been nothing but accomodating for all your negative attitudes, and they get crap in return.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

When L4D comes out you won't have any time to deal with the site.

ive also noticed lots of hate towards PC gaming...

Well I happen to hate PC elitists. Maybe you're not one of them, but they're some of the biggest scourges of any and every gaming site, including this one.

MontanaHatchet said:
Well I happen to hate PC elitists. Maybe you're not one of them, but they're some of the biggest scourges of any and every gaming site, including this one.

I don't think Kenobi is one of those.  He seems to have a rather large bias towards the pc but doesn't put people down about their choices.

EDIT: And I think Steam gives him a boner.

Around the Network

All I own right now, is a Wii and PC. But I find the "PC for the price of a console" shit annoying.

I think the biggest problem is PC gamers play games.
Console gamers talk about games.

I am on here so much because I can't play games at work but I can post on here.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I personally love PC. Its just the price that it costs to keep it updated to run the latest games, is rediculous, esp here in Ireland

Yeah thats why I don´t come here much... nobody wants a read discussion just fanboys holding a attention contest...

*cries* I like you.

You never replied to my PMs about Wii numbers though, you and Naz ignored me

Too many console fanboys.

And that's surprising somehow? That's like becoming a firefighter and only expecting to save kittens from trees and not fight fires. :P