By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN podcast metions 3rd party PS3 exclusive

In the PS3 podcast on IGN.com, they mention that there is a game that is considered multiplatform now that is going to be announced as a PS3 exclusive at E3. Any ideas what game this is?

I'm betting on either Haze or Unreal Tournament 3.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Haze all the signs of haze being exclusive are all there , you dont see them mention the 360 or pc version, ubisoft dropped the release date for the 360 and pc version, haze is my likely prediction.

mM

all signs point to haze.. or Unreal T3... i expect it to be haze.. but i could be completely wrong...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Haze
Heavy Rain
UR3
new Epic game

Heavy Rain is not 3rd party so it's not gonna be that one. Also, they said it's a game that was known as multiplatform before but now is an exclusive.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I'm guessing Haze...but that doesn't mean it's a done deal...it could, and probably would, come to 360 and PC at a later date.

It'd be a timed exclusive.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

My bet is Burnout Paradise

They are going to shock the world by announcing GTA IV is PS3 exculsive again.

On a realistic note it will most likely be Haze. Heavy Rain is not a 3rd party game and I doubt Epic would make UT3 exclusive because of the big PC fanbase, unless they mean console exlusive.

If UT3 is PS3 exclusive it would kill it very badly...

My bet is for Haze

Katamari 360 Cancelled, Wii version canned. PS3 Exclusive once again!