By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN podcast metions 3rd party PS3 exclusive

I think it can be unreal tournament 3 and in fact its likely since sony has had a partner ship with epic ever since the microsoft insident.

mM
Around the Network

In all honesty, HAZE is probibally my most intrestested FPS, besides Killzone. If HAZE goes exclusive for PS3, that will be so funny because, The multiplatform factors on alot of games, make me look at the 360 becuase of the online play for some of them. If they keep going PS3 exclusive... haha... haha. Funny.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said:
In all honesty, HAZE is probibally my most intrestested FPS, besides Killzone. If HAZE goes exclusive for PS3, that will be so funny because, The multiplatform factors on alot of games, make me look at the 360 becuase of the online play for some of them. If they keep going PS3 exclusive... haha... haha. Funny.

Haha...haha...Funny.  Funny, I think it's funny because PS3 is getting better games and such...haha, so funny.

Seriously man...Haze was expected to be a PS3 timed exclusive for some time now...it's not really a big surprise.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Wait a second, this is getting interesting.

According to Mark Rein, big Epic news TOMORROW not today (as in tomorrow is Sony's conference today is Microsoft's).

Unreal Tournament 3 PS3 timed exclusive?

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?s=12165fdb616dacee65a3bdf4f48ac17b&p=24937622#post24937622

He says: Watch for News tomorrow.

Maybe or maybe not...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
Wait a second, this is getting interesting.

According to Mark Rein, big Epic news TOMORROW not today (as in tomorrow is Sony's conference today is Microsoft's).

Unreal Tournament 3 PS3 timed exclusive?

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?s=12165fdb616dacee65a3bdf4f48ac17b&p=24937622#post24937622

He says: Watch for News tomorrow.

Maybe or maybe not...

I think Unreal 3 will not be a PS3 exclusive, not even a timed one. There are simply too many PC gamers out there that would buy the game without thinking twice and that would be money into Epic's coffers.

However, Given that Epic has most likely recouped their investment through engine licenses, they are in a position to do so without it impacting their bottom line; not that they would do so, but they can afford to do so.

I think Unreal will be a (timed) exclusive for the 360, given their close collaboration with Microsoft on both the console specs and GoW. Plus, Microsoft has been in a big spending mood lately - perhaps they cut a deal with Epic a la GTAIV?

My bet's on Haze being the PS3 exclusive, but who knows? 

Tomorrow (tonight my time) we will all know. This E3 is getting very very interesting...

Around the Network

I never said PS3 exclusive over PC just over 360.

There have been a lot of rumors circulating about Epic-Sony collaborating on something, so if it's not UT3 then something else might be in the works too. Bioware is working with Sony on something too. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:
I never said PS3 exclusive over PC just over 360.

I didn't know you never said PS3 exclusive over PC just over 360.

Since, you know, you never said that yourself in your posts...