By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The OFFICIAL E3 2007 Microsoft Press Conference Thread

Legend11 said:
ckmlb said:
Also I just figured something out, they mentioend literally every game there is for 360 for this year but no mention of Haze or Unreal Tournament 3....

Is this it? Sony buys UT 3 and Haze timed exclusivity? I am beginning to believe so.

You're right, Unreal Tournament 3 was strangely absent... Especially considering Cliffy B was even there.

Precisely. I think UT is a much much bigger deal than Haze which is not even a proven game yet. Nice move from Sony if this turns out true and goes with all the rumors that were leaking the past few weaks on the net and on the Epic forum.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
leo-j said:
redspear said:
leo-j said:
ckmlb said:
weezy said:
Kwaad said:
ckmlb said:
The Halo theme is godly.

Yeah, probibally some of the best music in modern games. Go old-school Bungie!

give me a break

Oh come on it is a great them you gotta admit. Most games don't have great themes anymore.

Not really that good, final fantasy XIII, kingdom hearts, and other square enix titles have better themes than halo by far.

Well Leo-j let's see if you still say that when Kingdom Hearts ends up on the Wii.

Stop acting as if Im a sony fanboy or sometin, Its true, KH on wii I dont care, still better theme than halo.

I dunno man, I'm straight up SE fanboy, but I LOVE the Halo music.  The main theme is easily in my top 3 video game songs of all time, and it was performed VERY well at the beginning of the press conference.

UT3 and Haze time exclusivity confirmed. I didn't even think of that.

Suxorz to M$.

If Mass Effect and Lost Odyssey and CoD4 and RE5 didn't show their pretty faces, I would've failed them for this E3. C--

Off to bed. Hopefully, gents, we can have a romping good time at the other conferences, though I will have to depend on you for breakdowns, cause I'll be at work!

Holla 

naznatips said:
leo-j said:
redspear said:
leo-j said:
ckmlb said:
weezy said:
Kwaad said:
ckmlb said:
The Halo theme is godly.

Yeah, probibally some of the best music in modern games. Go old-school Bungie!

give me a break

Oh come on it is a great them you gotta admit. Most games don't have great themes anymore.

Not really that good, final fantasy XIII, kingdom hearts, and other square enix titles have better themes than halo by far.

Well Leo-j let's see if you still say that when Kingdom Hearts ends up on the Wii.

Stop acting as if Im a sony fanboy or sometin, Its true, KH on wii I dont care, still better theme than halo.

I dunno man, I'm straight up SE fanboy, but I LOVE the Halo music.  The main theme is easily in my top 3 video game songs of all time, and it was performed VERY well at the beginning of the press conference.

It doesnt compare to KH or FF XIII gameplay music, and the Kh main music is more "godly" than the halo menu music. Naw but I g2 admit that was some nice playin at the start of the conference.

mM

UT3 exclusivity hasn't been confirmed.. For all we know the game might actually be delayed.. Since Sony has stated they won't pay for exclusives what would be the reason they'd get exclusivity with UT3?

Around the Network

I love my new signature. :D

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

It wasn't even mentioned in Games for Windows UT3 hmmm...

good point xstonexcold316x, however that was reallly embarassing and what i saw tonite was just a load crap.
they got past the hurdle of turning on the system and making the highiset selling console of the current 3, but now at the eve of their 2 year anniversary they have nothing to show to keep it going past next year. its really rediculous and noit even so much as a price cut, just another re-redesigned 360 (Halo edition) we saw that same gimmic during the last xbox's campeign with the halo edition of the origional. they need more than that to win against the competition to continue the lead in the years to come.

PSN ID: cgnobody

Xbox Gamertag: cgnobodyX

Wii friend code: 1445-3731-4393-2518

Kwaad said:
I love my new signature. :D

lol so do i

Legend11 said:
UT3 exclusivity hasn't been confirmed.. For all we know the game might actually be delayed.. Since Sony has stated they won't pay for exclusives what would be the reason they'd get exclusivity with UT3?

Because of that stuff about the delay of the 360 version cause MS didn't allow mods which sounded like a sly way of covering up a moneyhat to me. Also you think Sony would be that honest on something like this?

There is at least one former multiplat game coming to PS3 exclusively according to a lot of people including IGN, I'm thinking it could be both but at least one is guaranteed and they were absent with all those games at the MS press conference.

Hell MS even mentioned some 2008 games without showing them, why didn't they mention UT3 if it was being delayed to 08?