By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The OFFICIAL E3 2007 Microsoft Press Conference Thread

nathantay said:
xstonexcold316x said:
ckmlb said:
Halo 3 looked disappointing to me too. I mean did it really blow anyone away? I expected a much better looking and much better made trailer to wow people.

im dissapointed because they said single player was gona look better than the multiplayer beta.....its not

Are you kidding me? You don't have to say stupid crap like this just because Halo 3 is one of the most anticipated tiltles and you dislike Halo. These graphics look really well done and if you cant see that than your blind but I think it's because you just don't like Halo.

Uhh... I loved Halo, Hated Halo2, and It seems Halo3 will be hated too. haha. Funny.

Old School Bungie Rox. (that means before the founders left) 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

We need to go on a vendetta.

A nerd vendetta!

Moore starts talking about Star Wars, the classic trilogy.

I think, oh...Force Unleashed?

No...f**in Halo! You can't go from Star Wars......to Halo! That doesn't make sense!

Argh!@$

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Halo1 is by far better than halo2 lets hope halo3 brings some fun back to the 1player mode,

BenKenobi88 said:
We need to go on a vendetta.

A nerd vendetta!

Moore starts talking about Star Wars, the classic trilogy.

I think, oh...Force Unleashed?

No...f**in Halo! You can't go from Star Wars......to Halo! That doesn't make sense!

Argh!@$

i thought the same thing......Halo is the new Star Wars?

Halo's not bad...

And trust me...there's plenty of things I hate about Star Wars...I could probably go on and on about things I hate about Star Wars....

But you can't compare the two! Grraaagh!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Im giving to Microsoft a C. They have a amazing line up this year in my opinion better than the other two consoles but this E3 confernece was dissapointto me.

THe Microsoft conference has been booooring .

I mean ,they have announced Viva Piñata Animals ,they have copied the Buzz controller ....and thats it ?

Every other game had already been announced and trailer seen .

NO tattoos ,no price cut ,no new exclusive games ,wiinieh the pooh and other disney movies downloadable ,even Halo 3 didnt look extremely good .....

Lets see what Sony and Nintendo have to say ....if there are bombs in their arsenal this for sure wont be the E3 of Microsoft .

I still can't believe the new Viva Pianta game is a crappy mini game collection....

Why would you do this? Anyway I hope it sells no more than 5 copies worldwide.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

All I have to say after seeing the Halo theme performed..

hella lame/nerdfest spaz violenist

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

i'll give MS a B minus just becuase of their lineup of games... the conference wasnt too good though...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament