By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The OFFICIAL E3 2007 Microsoft Press Conference Thread

I'm sticking with a C.  Nothing more than I expected.

Nintendo or Sony win by announcing say...Kingdom Hearts, Kid Icarus, etc...

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

I'm assuming the new Halo Edition 360 is the Elite in green? They didn't give specs.

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

akuma587 said:
Why can't we watch the Killzone footage too...Sony could blow them out of the water with just about anything after this.

tommorow young one, tommorow they kell em good.

sieanr said:
the halo trailer looked better than the beta. Considerably.

Too bad about no price drop

Not considerably enough at all. Everyone was saying post Gears graphics, it was just somewhat more detailed.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I thought mgs4 was going to 360? guess not..

mM
Around the Network

MS - Boo!!!

They had a year lead, and a position of strength - and now they have given up everything.

Sony will cream them (E3) without even trying. Sony have to put something better together to compete with Ninty - or its a default IMO.

(this is the third E3 for the 360 - going to be getting harder to impress everyone...) 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

leo-j said:
Report card for microsoft e3 2007!!!
Suprises:( D) I wased suprised about euoropa dn canada getting xbox live.
Worth the watch?: (C)It was ok nothing new
Best e3?: (D) No definatly not.
Over rall grade
C-

Leo-j I rarely completely agree with you, but here I do. Gogo Nintendo tomorrow at noon. Don't let me down Big N.  If you do all I'll have left is Sony. 

I think Sony definitely has a shot to outdue MS this E3 with surprises.

Not saying they necessarily have the better lineup but as far as the conference goes. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Quick thoughts:

That sucked. Everyone had to know it was going to suck when Peter Moore came out and said that they were going to concentrate on this years releases, which, of course means no news. Other than RE:5, which is huge news (and not this year) if it's indeed a 360 exclusive. Microsoft is already in third place for this year's e3 and the other 2 guys haven't even gone on yet.

So, yes, I'm extremely disappointed.

IMO...C- for MS. Not very much exclusive content I'm looking forward to. And for the love of god, get some dudes with personality next year.