By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The OFFICIAL E3 2007 Microsoft Press Conference Thread

TheSource said:
haha and g4 cuts to commercial

I saw that. Was watching the GameSpot stream luckily too.

Wow. I dont want Halo3 any more than I did. (And that's a feat, because I never wanted it)

The only thing that made me gawk were Mass Effect, and RE5. Other than that... OMG THAT SUCKED!!!

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

I fucking told everyone the graphics won't be a big step up from the Beta but no everyone kept insisting.

Also I cannot believe G4 cut to commercial in the middle of the fuckin Halo 3 trailer are they fuckin retarded?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

So overall D on this. Nothing new, nothing too exciting, just enough to get by.

"Suck on it" -vgchartz mod

Overall a lame conference

Halo looks... meh

Sounds like AC has lots of potential, and lots of flaws. Hope they fix it all up, could be truly awesome.

Looking forward to seeing the Halo3 footage at the very end...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

BTW, my final score for their show: A C-. By showing Halo gameplay footage they managed to pull out of that D, but seriously Microsoft you can do better than that. The best part of the show as the high school band playing the awesome Halo theme for christ's sake.

I give it a C for lack of surprises but having an amazing lineup.

Definitely lots of 360 games to get this year and maybe the best console lineup but the conference was a letdown.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Wow...I watched the whole thing, and I missed 7 pages of this thread? haha.

So...is RE5 a 360 exclusive or what?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Sony and/or Nintendo FTW.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Underwhelming conference, Microsoft. No Tattoo!

Damn, who made it to the killzone conference???