By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The OFFICIAL E3 2007 Microsoft Press Conference Thread

ckmlb said:

I think Sony definitely has a shot to outdue MS this E3 with surprises.

Not saying they necessarily have the better lineup but as far as the conference goes.

Yeah, I'd say the race for best conference is now between Sony and Nintendo.

Around the Network

The only good thing that came out of this conference really was seeing RE 5 even briefly. Definitely one of the biggest games next year on both 360 and PS3.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

ckmlb said:

Not saying they necessarily have the better lineup but as far as the conference goes.

Sonys GDC > MSs E3

sad aint it. 

ckmlb said:

I'm thinking that they might be holding off on 2008 announcements until one of the later shows.

They seem to be focusing on beating the hell out of Sony this holiday season and given their game lineup, that strategy makes sense. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I didn't expect a price drop, cause there was an interview where a microsoft rep said, "We'll see if it makes a difference" and they were referencing the PS3 price drop, of course.

I'm not gonna lie, I almost peed my pants when they showed the RE5 footage.

Who here thought it was MGS4? LOL!!!

Around the Network

I thought so I was freaking.

When I saw the middle eastern looking village I said shit it's MGS 4.

What a letdown.

Me, I thought it was MGS4.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

They're likely saving stuff for X07 in September.

Dolla Dolla said:
I didn't expect a price drop, cause there was an interview where a microsoft rep said, "We'll see if it makes a difference" and they were referencing the PS3 price drop, of course.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm almost peed my pants when they showed the RE5 footage.

Who here thought it was MGS4? LOL!!!

Three seconds into it, text in the trailer said Resident Evil.  Were you watching a small feed?

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

I agree Sony's GDC > MS' E3 this year.