By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Famitsu - Shining Force coming to Wii

Hum.

Sorry, I read the whole thing and there s NO MENTION of a Wii version.

It's all about DS version...

Maybe on another page ?

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Around the Network
Garcian Smith said:

To solve the debate...

Announced, unreleased (in NA) JRPGs by console:

Xbox 360: Final Fantasy XIII; The Last Remnant; Star Ocean IV

PS3: Final Fantasy XIII; FF Versus XIII; The Last Remnant; White Knight Story; Valkyria Chronicles; Eternal Sonata

Wii: Arc Rise Fantasia; FFCC: Crystal Bearers; Monster Hunter 3; Oboro Muramasa Yotuden; Soul Eater: Monotone Princess; Sword of Legendia; Tales of Symphonia: DotNW; Unnamed "Tales Of..." Game; Unnamed Shining Force Game; Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon; Dokapon Kingdom; Kizuna; Moon's Peak; Rune Factory Frontier; Little King's Story

360: 3
PS3: 6
Wii: 15

Any questions?

Yeah why'd you leave off some of the upcoming 360 JRPGs? I don't see Cry-On or Magna Carta 2 for example.

Darc Requiem said:
Garcian Smith said:

To solve the debate...

PS3: Final Fantasy XIII; FF Versus XIII; The Last Remnant; White Knight Story; Valkyria Chronicles; Eternal Sonata

Wii: Arc Rise Fantasia; FFCC: Crystal Bearers; Monster Hunter 3; Oboro Muramasa Yotuden; Soul Eater: Monotone Princess; Sword of Legendia; Tales of Symphonia: DotNW; Unnamed "Tales Of..." Game; Unnamed Shining Force Game; Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon; Dokapon Kingdom; Kizuna; Moon's Peak; Rune Factory Frontier; Little King's Story

Any questions?

Yeah why'd you leave off some of the upcoming 360 JRPGs? I don't see Cry-On or Magna Carta 2 for example.

Cry-On is vaporware. Nothing's been heard about the game for well over two years, as far as a cursory Google search leads me to believe.

Magna Carta 2: Ditto. The game was announced in September 2005, and we haven't had so much as a minor "this game is still in development" update from the developers since.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Darc Requiem said:
Garcian Smith said:

To solve the debate...

Any questions?

ohhh nooo.....you guys are getting Magna Carta 2.....I'm sorry.

it's shouldn't be about the quantity, but the quality of the games

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network
Garcian Smith said:
Darc Requiem said:
Garcian Smith said:

To solve the debate...

Any questions?

Cry-On is vaporware. Nothing's been heard about the game for well over two years, as far as a cursory Google search leads me to believe.

Magna Carta 2: Ditto. The game was announced in September 2005, and we haven't had so much as a minor "this game is still in development" update from the developers since.

Cry-On is Mistwalker's next game. Mistwalker isn't Nibris, when they announce titles they actually release them. Magna Carta 2 is defiinitey the sketchier of the two though, I'll concede that. Calling Cry-On vaporware though is complete and utter BS though.

Hopefully it will happen.
If so, that is a Day 0 buy for me ... so long as it resembles the SF of old and not the SF of PS2.

Mike from Morgantown

Day 0 = pre-buy
Day -1 = getting a copy before released

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

sega maybe become the best third party for wii:O. activision and capcom are close seconds thoug. glad we also have a number of smaller supporters eg. marvellous techmo

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Darc Requiem said:

Cry-On is Mistwalker's next game. Mistwalker isn't Nibris, when they announce titles they actually release them. Magna Carta 2 is defiinitey the sketchier of the two though, I'll concede that. Calling Cry-On vaporware though is complete and utter BS though.

Even the most reputable companies will sometimes announce titles and then quietly cancel them. It's all part of the business.

Either way, hearing nothing at all about a game for 2+ years isn't just "sketchy;" 90% of the time, it's proof positive that the game will never be released.

EDIT: Also, I just checked Mistwalker's website just to be sure. Cry-On isn't even listed on its developer's official website. If that, in combination with the fact that it was announced nearly three years ago, isn't proof of the game's vaporware status, then I don't know what is.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

No, bad nintendo... stop letting them release games for your console...

I don't want to buy a wii =~(