By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Tales of Symphonia: DotNW sell over 300k in Japan by next year?

Maybe.

Around the Network

You tell 'em rol.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
RolStoppable said:
No, the game bombed. Get over it. Move on.

lol. I don't listen to people with KP avatars!

I know. That's why you had to ask numerous times for strategies for the same boss in Baten Kaitos Origins.

lol pwnt =p

Well Christmas will show how high it can reach..
I think 300 k is piece of cake

It might....who knows....

Former something....

Around the Network

With a good Christmas boost it should.

Soriku said:
Kihniö said:

If it passes ToS in Japan I will make a thread of crow eating goodness. People after the second week sales appeared "lololol Soriku you had so high hopes for this game! Look at how it bombed!" I even remember some people said it wouldn't even reach 250k.

Can't wait for some pwning.

it'll easily pass 300k maybe not by the end of the year but at least before the end of january. It will also no doubt beat Tales of symphonia's sale but only because of the Wii Install Base not because it's better than ToS(it's not better in anyway shape or form not evenn for a second IMO)

It will reach 300+ eventually, but I dunno if it will make it until Xmas. Isn`t the title selling at full price? It is pretty funny how some considered ToS 2 a big failure and games like Persona 4 and ToV beasts.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

If one week drops down to 3k then one week must go back up to 5k to maintain the average.

Soriku said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
Soriku said:
Kihniö said:

If it passes ToS in Japan I will make a thread of crow eating goodness. People after the second week sales appeared "lololol Soriku you had so high hopes for this game! Look at how it bombed!" I even remember some people said it wouldn't even reach 250k.

Can't wait for some pwning.

it'll easily pass 300k maybe not by the end of the year but at least before the end of january. It will also no doubt beat Tales of symphonia's sale but only because of the Wii Install Base not because it's better than ToS(it's not better in anyway shape or form not evenn for a second IMO)

I doubt it will be as goodas ToS (then again many games won't be as good asToS X_X ToS will be near impossible to take down) but I will at least lol at some people who went "LAWLZ TOS2 BOMBED LOOKS LIKE WII ISNT RPGZ CONSOLE!11!!!" :)

Tales of the Abyss was better than Tales of Symphonia....though it got a lower average on Metacritic and Gamerankings. I still liked it better. Tales of Symphonia was awesome though. too bad the OVA's F***** up.

OH BTW LAWLZ TOS2 BOMBED LOOKS LIKE WII ISNT TEH RPGZ CONSOLE!11!!!" LOLOLOLOULULULULUOLOLUOULUUOUUOULULULUOLOLOLOLLOLOLULULOL

Just had to say that couldn't resist i'm weak =p