By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales UP!! Flat Week!

dont flame the thread people be nice

Around the Network

see microsoft can lower the price of their system, IT DOESNT HELP, just imagine if sony dropped their prices to 80gb ps3 350 or 300, sells would be CRAZY HIGH

@ Soriku

WHY SO SERIOUS!?

It's just the interwebz.

DS is destroying anything in it's path, Wii pulling amazing numbers, PS3 gets a bit of a boost and is doing well, PSP seems to be maintaining it's usuall sales, 360 is losing some ground....

Hmmmm... nothing to out of the ordinary here...

4 ≈ One

DMeisterJ said:
Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
MANUELF said:
DMeisterJ said:
MANUELF said:
The DS is very low, What happened?

My god.

Is it possible for you to comment on anything aside from the DS and the Wii?  

Sarcasm isn't necessary here, just comment with your usual "nintendomination" and move on.  

Sheesh.

Dude, seriously, stop. U r no one to tell what to comment on or hwo to do it. I see a lot of people every day using sarcasm, but i dont see u saying shit to them. As far as i know, we have the freedom to say whatever we want here, unless we offend someone. Plus like he said, DS went down more than the ps3 went up, and i dont see u complaining about the "wo0o0o0ot ps3 to the top..."

Come on dude,  i mean, nobody complains about you and your LBP will be huge in every single thread...so why dont you think about it before complaining.

Tell me, is it possible for you to comment on anything else than LBP??? (=

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:
DMeisterJ said:
Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
MANUELF said:
DMeisterJ said:
MANUELF said:
The DS is very low, What happened?

My god.

Is it possible for you to comment on anything aside from the DS and the Wii?  

Sarcasm isn't necessary here, just comment with your usual "nintendomination" and move on.  

Sheesh.

Is Nintendomination but the DS drop a lot and I ask why

Yeah, 260 - 240 huge drop, what nine percent?

More like done-to-death sarcasm.

Why do you care what he comments on? If he doesn't want to comment on Sony or MS why does that matter to you? When it comes to sales people comment on what they want to comment, not what anyone else wants them to comment on.

I didn't care what he commented on.  I said the sarcasm isn't necessary.  

"The DS is very low"

Come on now, he was not saying that because it "dropped" nine percent from last week.  He was saying that to be a tool, and talk about how awesome it did, which is fine to say, but why feel the need to say DS is very low when it's not?  

I said the sarcasm isn't necessary.

Dude, seriously, stop. U r no one to tell what to comment on or hwo to do it. I see a lot of people every day using sarcasm, but i dont see u saying shit to them. As far as i know, we have the freedom to say whatever we want here, unless we offend someone. Plus like he said, DS went down more than the ps3 went up, and i dont see u complaining about the "wo0o0o0ot ps3 to the top..."

Come on dude,  i mean, nobody complains about you and your LBP will be huge in every single thread...so why dont you think about it before complaining.

ouch! So rough....but so true!!! lol

Maynard_Tool said:
DMeisterJ said:

I didn't care what he commented on.  I said the sarcasm isn't necessary.  

"The DS is very low"

Come on now, he was not saying that because it "dropped" nine percent from last week.  He was saying that to be a tool, and talk about how awesome it did, which is fine to say, but why feel the need to say DS is very low when it's not?  

I said the sarcasm isn't necessary.

Microsoft word tells me that your post has bad grammer... :(

Tease.

Can we delete some of the levels on those quotes guys?

^^ do you mean bad grammar?? ironic????....or maybe you did it on purpose. And sorry about the U = you r=are....text messages. A grammar killer u.u i'll try not to do it that much.

^ fixed a lil bit

Lookie here Tool.

"LBP will be huge" is a cultural phenomenon that I made big, and started, largely, as a joke to a lot of anti-LBP threads two months ago.

And I don't put it in every single post, just any thread that mentions LBP.

Since this thread has to do with Europe, where LBP is developed:

LBP Will be huge.