By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
chasmatic12 said:
I can see it now. Name change: The Conduitz

Actually, I'm hoping for Imagine: Conduit Babiez.

Around the Network
PhalanxCO said:
chasmatic12 said:

Really? I imagined something along the lines of Alienz to go along with the invasion theme...

famousringo said:
arsenal009 said:
by offline multiplayer do they mean split screen?

I don't think so. I think they're just describing LAN as "offline."

Well, he did say ''We're also working with [...]''. o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

chasmatic12 said:
PhalanxCO said:
chasmatic12 said:

Really? I imagined something along the lines of Alienz to go along with the invasion theme...

That would be too obvious and might actually sell. Ubi can't have that.

famousringo said:
arsenal009 said:
by offline multiplayer do they mean split screen?

I don't think so. I think they're just describing LAN as "offline."

Then why are ppl freaking out, wasn't this confirmed a while ago?

Definately won't be the next goldeneye w/o splitscreen.

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
what is the use of LAN? having a full screen for all players? would it not be easier to be able to create private games on the servers and that's it?

(then again they really want to be thourough with that game ^^)

I think it is mostly a question of speed and the social factor.

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

PhalanxCO said:
chasmatic12 said:
PhalanxCO said:
chasmatic12 said:

That would be too obvious and might actually sell. Ubi can't have that.

Instead of Red Steel 2, they'll cleverly change it to Red Steel Z. We all know they're working overtime to figure out how to incorporate a "z" into the title of a 'hardcore' game...

Anyway.. OT. This is great news. High Voltage is really garnering support, not only because the game looks awesome, but because their dedication is outstanding. I hope this game sells well, and I hope EA is the one to publish/advertise.

I cannot express how much do i want this game..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Lan's cool, but unfortunately I'm probably not going to use it, unless my firends that have Wii's get the game too. Maybe they could just make it splitscreen, that requires more than one wii.

Sounds great, I think it's going to be EA to tell the truth it's makes the most sense for them, and because they're not involved in the development of The Conduit and only the publisher we won't have to worry about the lack of quality. EA would give HVS all of the benefits they want like EA nation and no friend codes, couple that with Wii Speak would mean you could play online with no friend codes and speak to other people with no friend codes which Nintendo would most likely frown upon. This could very well be the first EA game I've bought in years.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000