By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

kber is in Poland!

There's rumors of a pending price cut for EU, my friend. Take it back! lol

Around the Network
I would love to start with all these stuff but unfortunately I have to work Some general info. I bought really small LCD TV - SAMSUNG LE23R81W(hite!!!) (~$850) because of some cuts in my budget - it have to be enough as for now. Regards PS3 price - 2349 zł ($855). I was aiming for Bravia 32" TV (32P2530) but my girlfriend didn't approve such expense. 32" display is too small as for living room so we decided that this TV will finish in our future kitchen (in our future house ) and PS3 will get some massive stuff in main room. I also bought Sony HDMI cable (I do know there is no difference between this and noname...).There was no Ninja Gaiden Sigma yet so I picked up Resistance as a real sony fanboy. I thought about VF5 but I decided one fighter is enough as for now (T5:DR)...

kber81 said:
I've just bought a PS3 ! Yeah. I do know most people don't care but I'm really excited. I have some work tonight so installation and everything have to wait. I will provide some of my impressions tomorrow (for my own pleasure).

welcome to the ps3 family now all you have to do is get a 360 and i can welcome you to that family too..

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Yeah since you just got it there actually is a bunch of stuff worth downloading on the store like demos and games. On the top of your list should be: Tekken Dark Resurrection (I can see your avatar) and Super Stardust HD.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Great call man, remember to shear your PSNID (don't get scared if a SamuelRS adds you, it's only me :) )

Around the Network

Ok. Here I go. I've just finished all duties regards system installation so I can provide some of my impressions First of all - PS3 looks good ! I do know everyone knows how it looks like but I can assure you it looks way better in your room ! Someone mentioned it before (Vizunary?) and I'm going to second it - this stuff looks expensive All materials looks top quality. Everything is solid.  Installation is really easy and I have no problems at all. System is really silent. I don't know why but I expected something on the PC noise level. Resistance didn't surprised me at all because I've already played this game (PS3 truck tour Poland). To be honest it looked a bit nicer on my small TV (I've played on 46" Bravia TV with nose on display before) aliasing isn't as annoying. I've created an account and my PSNID is kber81 (surprised?). Everything looks awesome and I'm really pleased with a new hardware.

One thing really pissed me off though. I can't access ps store ! ! Service is unavailable for my location ! Anyone knows how to create alternate account? Is it possible? Thanks ! 

Congrats, hope its all the greatness you expect.

kber81 said:

Ok. Here I go. I've just finished all duties regards system installation so I can provide some of my impressions First of all - PS3 looks good ! I do know everyone knows how it looks like but I can assure you it looks way better in your room ! Someone mentioned it before (Vizunary?) and I'm going to second it - this stuff looks expensive All materials looks top quality. Everything is solid.  Installation is really easy and I have no problems at all. System is really silent. I don't know why but I expected something on the PC noise level. Resistance didn't surprised me at all because I've already played this game (PS3 truck tour Poland). To be honest it looked a bit nicer on my small TV (I've played on 46" Bravia TV with nose on display before) aliasing isn't as annoying. I've created an account and my PSNID is kber81 (surprised?). Everything looks awesome and I'm really pleased with a new hardware.

One thing really pissed me off though. I can't access ps store ! ! Service is unavailable for my location ! Anyone knows how to create alternate account? Is it possible? Thanks ! 

Just create new user and put that you live in a U.S or european area, and you get all the things they get.

mM

Yes, it is possible to have multiple accounts. I have one for the US and one for Hong Kong. Just create a new user (far left icon) and then create a new master PSN account. You don't need to fill out the Credit Card info unless you want to buy stuff from another region (not sure if they allow it though).

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

@ leo-j

@ Andir

Thanks. I've just create fake account. The bad thing is I'm unable to pay because credit card number seems not valid for them (probably it contains some area info, I dunno). I have to wait till fall for T5:DR (start of Polish PSN store). Anyway plenty free stuff there. I'm using pretty comfortable ADSL line (1Mb) so I will suck it all.