By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm in :-)

I've just bought a PS3 ! Yeah. I do know most people don't care but I'm really excited. I have some work tonight so installation and everything have to wait. I will provide some of my impressions tomorrow (for my own pleasure).

Around the Network

good for you... although i'm not sure why you wouldn't wait another week after the price drop.

or has the price drop already happened?

the Wii is an epidemic.

Don't keep us in suspense kber, what games did you get!?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

go kber, what games did you get ??? do you have a big HDTV or a normal old one, I ceep hearing that they don´t look half bad on the old ones and how can you work with new hardware in your home, if anybody was talking to me at work all I would hear is: "Dude, get those PS3s into the PS3, the PS3s aren´t going to be happy with you, whats wrong with you today are you PS3 ????"

I really don´t get much work done the first week after getting a new console :)

Congratulations !You have bought a mighty fine pice of hardware .Did you benefit of the price cut ??

Around the Network

You have Chosen the right side, kber81 the Ps3 is you daddy.

I'll look forward to your views and impressions on games as you get them. It's nice to hear several people's thoughts.

Conratulations and get to those games ASAP!

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Games I would recommend on the PSN are Super Stardust HD and Medievil or Crash Bandicoot if you haven't already played those. Oh yeah, Flow is a must as well. I haven't played Calling All Cars myself, but I hear it is good. Syphon Filter was another good PS1 game, but I have not played it myself.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I would recommend that the first thing you do is to connect it to the interent, and check out the PSN store. You could also downoad GT HD for free while you're at it.

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk