By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz hatred?

super_etecoon said:
Lol...I've heard ioi called a Wii fanboy...but never an XBox fanboy.

I might as well call him a PS3 fanboy, to complete the trifecta........ioi, you're a PS3 fanboy!

Around the Network

thats a lot of hate from one guy lol

and edit: forgot to mention, I thought if anything this site was pro-PS3?

I wouldn't say that either (not from the sales-view point), the number of pro-Sony posters may be quite high, the sales would rather suggest it is more or less "careful about sony sales" to say the least.

Whoa that guy is bitter, shame on him!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

if someone wants to believe that the PS3 is winning, they'll make believe that true things aren't true to make themselves feel better.

Around the Network
Machina-AX said:
chenguo4 said:

and edit: forgot to mention, I thought if anything this site was pro-PS3?

Honest question on my part - what makes you think that?

Well, I guess I didn't mean the site, I meant the community. 360 has got, what, Squil, Starcraft, and Gebx? PS3 has got... PSRock, DMeisterJ, Obieslut, Megaman 89, ColonelStubbs, the list goes on quite a bit.

edit: Oh yes, add Munkeh. Just saw him post below this

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

I have only heard ioi called a 360 fanboy once, but that was when one of our members was having a strop

I should point out that N4G does post stories whenever the numbers are released, and all it is is a glorified RSS feed of gaming news

I think almost anything that gets posted on N4G is pro-PS3 and anything Xbox related is bashed. So every article on there will end up with 360 hate posts.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

So many outright lies there that ioi could actually sue for libel. ;>

ive heard himc alled a fanboy for all 3 consoles

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia