By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I ask for your help in the next few days

I pray for your safety dude. Hope nothing goes too wrong.

Around the Network

Damn.

That's so messed up, and Katrina just happened three years ago. I sincerely hope that more and more people are being smart like you guys and relocating, and not staying there. I just don't want to see another Katrina again, so many people went through so much...

Anyhoo, I will be keeping the whole Gulf Coast in my prayers until Gustav bites the dust, but I'll send a special one up for you four.

Good luck guys, I hope you and all those in the path of this storm make it through unharmed.

Good luck, and stay safe.

4 ≈ One

Wish you guys all the best of luck!

Around the Network

It's sad to hear that you have to go through this, but these are the difficulties of life that sometimes present themselves. I hope that you are safe and that nothing bad happens to you or your house. Shame you won't be on the site, but some things are more important.

Looks like it might not be so bad. Recent news reports say its only a Cat 2 now. It'll probably die down to a Cat 1 by the time it touches down in the city. Hopefully at worst you'll lose a few trees and powerlines.

I hope all three of you get out of Gustav safely. Wish you all best of luck.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

posting from iPhone. Yay technology.

Things have picked up a bit. We got winds at 90 mph and it turned north that that it passes over BR.

Powers been out for a while. Trees are down everywhere. A guy across the street had an oak tree at least 120 feet tall fall on his home. I'll try to come on later but I'm saving $.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Well, everything's long over now. Turns out it was the biggest storm to ever hit Baton Rouge.

...and for that reason, I should've never evacuated, lol. I'm now back in New Orleans, and my house is perfectly fine, with power and everything. All across Baton Rouge, however, trees are down everywhere, and like 90% of the city has no power. It took us an hour just to get to the interstate because none of the lights were working. We should've just stayed in New Orleans the whole time, and I was rather insistent on staying at the beginning, but eh, at least we're alright.

Anywho, thanks for all the prayers, etc. guys! Let's hope that outlaw and zucas didn't get trees on their houses, and that they get power back soon. :D